Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
ok jipped most of these wont pertain to you since you are all clear cardiac wise. idk how your hemocrit hemoglobing and rbc looks but some of these lower those quite well:

these products are insane and you can do a little research on them if you want and you will be absolute blown away. some will cut left ventrical hypertrophy by 30% clear out plaque from your arteries lower bp and a host of other great health benefits. that is even while on a hefty cycle. here is the list:

Swanson Ultra Genistein
Canada RNA Biochemical inc Boluoke
These two compounds work together and will drop hemocrit hemoglobin and rbc counts dramatically in 4 weeks. the drop in the numbers is absolutely insane even while running your stuff high. the boluoke is pretty expensive though

Swanson Ultra IP6 this is another one that chelates iron and will lower your hemocrit and rbc a couple of points as well. i would opt more for the ones above though because they drop them significally while this one is only a couple points

Life Extension Vit d and k. this one will clear plaques out of your arteries and do a host of other protective mechanisms to keep you safe with lipids being out of whack. it's a cheap one too and does some other really good stuff also

Jarrow Citrus Bergamot
Viva Naturals or Life Extension Krill oil. these are additional assistance on your lipids. they are also very very cheap and good stuff to add in with your nialor.

Life Extension Super-Bio Curcumin. this is another great one for heart health lowering your rbc hemocrit etc.... another really cheap one to add and keep in

Cardiotone. another one for lipids bp and a host of other good stuff for your heart. another cheap one.

first off for the ultimate lipid control, i use a product from arizona pharma called nialor. stuff will absolutely crank your numbers down like no one's business. it is seriously effective.
Bam!

Sent from my iPhone using Fitnessgeared mobile app