Quote Originally Posted by PUMPED View Post
Last show I did I remember running Diazide,Aladactone or maybe it was both the last week. Starting 7 days out I was also drinking 1 liter of water every hour = 3 gallons per day during the time I was awake. I pushed this much water until 7pm the night before pre judging before stopping. Because I did a few trial runs I knew I would keep pissing for the next 8-10 hours. I starting loading on high fats, simple carbs and salts around midnight. 30 min before pre judging I still couldn't fill out so I drank 2oz of water every 5 mins until the pump came back.

Guess what I am saying if you spend months getting ready do a few trial runs, get the timing down and for god sake don't follow advice that worked for somebody else. diuretics like slin are nothing to play with and reason I don't give advice on how to use

Good luck
Shit hes right! Always test out whatever diuretic youre planning on using to see how your body reacts to it.
DO NOT USE A DIURETIC FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU COMPETE, THATS JUST INSANE.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk