Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
that tres in most people doesnt cause any impact on most health markers. i think it is a great sub for test from time to time just to get a little silly without cranking up all of your markers
I will post my labs from July and Jan. Will make thread tonight.... I had bad lipids and glucose in July after long transformation contest I did. I was rebounding from coming off Novothyral 12 days and off tren 3 weeks after 8 weeks and Anadrol 8 wks. Lol!!
Labs in July were to close to contest and I chanced it plus he randomly tested TSH and free t4 on those labs.
Labs in Jan g2g on lipids ran low dose trest ace from Augest with Test prop, primo then DHB red blood was high, did mini cut with tren ace 45 days only 30mg tbol till november then back to trest ace low dise, test TRT 125 cyp, primo 300mg, DHB 525-700wk, test prop MWF stopped all 8 days before draw and all was good. A1C, glucose, lipids but my HDL was in 20s but I used mast and proviron too...
If i leave mast, proviron and tren alone for 8 weeks prior labs using test, trest ace and mast 200 HDL is in 40s times before those...
Drove up at gym, will make thread showing what I did exactly called "lipids trest ace" later and show it isn't hurtung lipids for sure!!!
Trest ace even at 12.5mg to 25mg a day with test cyp 100wk and test prop added total 350-450mg test wk feels and behaves like 800mg test wk min with trest ace at that dose and red blood is better. Much better IT DOES NOT AFFECT RED BLOOD.

Here is recent labs from Jan on what i did and hgh used 3.3iu generic and always dose hgh after lab draw!!!
Had neck and back inflammation and was popping Tylenol and Toradol during that time. Red blood was still high DHB I had to do 2 phlebotomy's in December 19.3 hemo then 2 wks later 17.4 hemo. DHB did it to me last time too. So not for me!!!
Also last July of 17 labs good and good Jan 18 last year. I only did phlebotomy on trest, test, even with Anadrol 3x from Sept 17 to june 18. So I figured out me and Trest ace (MENT) to be together!! Lol!
Excuse this over post i was driving to gym.
Not even proof reading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk