Quote Originally Posted by Yohimbe View Post
Yep it's crazy. I see some of these guys' social media and they have their name, then IFBB pro next to it. I'm like what?!?!? They're handing this status out like candy. Pretty soon the phrase "IFBB pro" isn't going to mean anything.

What do you think about people being able to cross over to a different division after winning a pro card? Like switching from open to compete in classic physique after becoming pro, or vice versa.
kind of a double edged sword and cheating to me but then again think about this. for a bikini chick that has out grown that division and the judges tell her she needs to either down size or move up to figure to do well. then again if you turn pro in whatever division you are in then that's supposed to be what you are best at and should stay there. the only thing i think that makes it different is for some of the way light bodybuilders moving to classic because with their frames their is no way to be competitive in the 212 or open, but on the other hand if they win at bodybuilding and turn pro, then stick with it. they dont make the rules to strict when it comes to pros. maybe they should say that once you accept pro status in a division you are a pro in that division only. you would think they would because they arent making any money off of you once you turn pro