Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
Its not a waste of time. Ephedrine is so much weaker it still gives you a break from the clen. But I don't care really, do what you like.
I used that same combo fir akmost every contest I did
I didnt do little local contests. It also, originally, was not my idea. Your, basically, telling one of the best bodybuolding trainers, in tbe world, in the 1990's he is wrong. Maybe he is, ask Ronnie Coleman.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
i dont need an attitude and here how freaking great you are. i am simply pointing out the scientific fact that they are both beta 2 recpetor agonists. which means they both stimulate the exact same mechanisms. so just because one is weaker than the other doesnt matter. the entire point of taking time off from clen is to allow the receptors to clear ie... to make it work better and continue to work.

we all can disagree. but giving an attitude and name dropping doesnt do jack to advance your opinion. a more measured approach would be to put up some research to show that i am wrong and your point is better. then again their are more than one way to skin a cat but being a dick about it, isnt really going to advance your opinion. i can name drop all day long and boast about my placements and such but what's the point. still doesnt give much science and application to my opinion

also if you ate talking about the world famous trainer whom i think you are talking about, i am pretty sure he has killed and ended the careers of a few here and there. he has also taken quite a bit of flak the last couple of years because of his practices as well. shawn ray comes to mind for publicly calling this individual out not to long ago

and one final point to show that i am not a disrespectful dick. a more effective solution to allow the beta 2 receptors to clear out would be yohimbine or alpha yohimbine. which acts in a similar manner that clen and ephed do except for the fact that it is a alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonist