Quote Originally Posted by Musclemechanic76 View Post
With enough gear and t3 at say 25-50mcg...
Use t3 alone with no hgh!! Dose of t3 depends on fat loss.
WITH
Test 600wk
Deca 500wk
Adrol 50mg a day u will become s beast I never knew. Run those 3 for 8 weeks...
U will have Abs and be BIGGER!!
t3 plays important role in shuttling food with gear and u don't need that much gear.
Any blast and u good...
I would run with blast for duration of blast and taper at end of blast on cruise...
12.5mcg t3 a start work up slower than ramp method.. 25-50mcg plenty for slower fat loss and nutrition shuttling with gear.

T3 gets oxygen to cells and food ready. The trick is get anabolic then once fat loss in noticed up cals and macros!!! Look out!!
19Nors in mix work best too because they lower t3 in body and this increases prolactin!!!! A cruise dose with good dose of 50mg anavar and 500wk primo even enough to keep anabolic, but most importantly enough food!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks for being able to put it into words for me. But T3 definitely helps any cycle weather a cutting cycle for a contest or a cycle to put on muscle. Like you said T3 shuttles nutrients and allows them to work as optimally as possible. But, don't you think that on a bulking cycle you would want to keep the T3 at a lower dose say no more than 25 MCG? Another thing he's right about is it doesn't matter what you take if you're on the T3 and you're eating well you can look like a ripped beast on Anadrol and test. And that's while you are eating a ton of calories so, it's something I've really never tried but I've read a lot about and after reading these comments I'm thinking I may try it on my next muscle building program.