if you ask me what i think in person or from a picture i will tell you. if you are not an arrogant ass i may even be nice and tactful about it. if i see a dumb ass in the gym doing that stuff i will shake my head and lol most of the time or in extreme circumstances i will uncover just to be a smart ass. most of the time i stay 100% covered to avoid the attention. also if said dumb ass that is posing in the mirror and is either 145lbs that thinks he is mr olympia or the fat guy doing it happens to ask what i think, it will be lights out on tact and niceness. i have hurt many many feelings in my day and i will never stop doing it if i am asked. that's just how i roll, i am not a bull shitter nor if i valued someone's opinion would i want to be bull shitted myself. this day and age generation is as jacked up as a football bat and everyone needs instant gratification. me personally i dont need it, i enjoy doing it and i enjoy the sport, i dont need anyone telling me how good or bad i am to make me feel justified