People say harbor freight stuff is junk and will not last..........man I have a cordless drill that was $16 i have beaten that thing thinking of it as a disposable POS but it keeps working. I have a makita and a craftsman cordless drill and hammerdrill and they feel better but function no better.

Also their wrenches and such are fine for me. Never broken a harbor freight socket. I have a palm sander from them that works like a champs. sanded every door in my house and it still works like the day I bought it. I tiled my house with a HF tile saw.

Yeah, I would rather have dewalt or makita tools but for the $$$ I will stick to HF as I can buy 4X as many tools as if I bought name brand stuff. In 10 years the Makita will still be running and the HF probably will not...........Oh well. buy another. Oh, I have the electric chain pole saw tree trimmer thing I got with a 20% off coupon. It has trimmed my trees for 3 years. I cut up solid oak logs for my smoker with it. All I have done is sharpen the chain and make sure the reservoir is full of oil.

Also gloves, shop towels, clamps and such are top notch IMO.

LOVE me some HF.