Quote Originally Posted by Northeastconfederate View Post
If a "very loud" sound is a qualifier for a full thickness tear, then I didn't tear it. Thank goodness for that. Nor do I have any lumps, knots, dents or holes. Still no bruising. And, maybe most important, everything seems to work normally; it just hurts a little. Well, more than a little, but not horrible. Did some walking around this afternoon and evening, including up a pretty steep grade. Some discomfort but nothing that made me modify my gait or limp or anything.

The pain has traveled to my knee a bit, though. I might take some Advil before bed (took some after my workout). Hopefully it doesn't stiffen up too badly over night....

Sent from my [device_name] using Fitnessgeared mobile app
when i tore my hamstring it cramped up something fierce every time i brought my leg up to my butt. it was also black and blue from the top of my butt check to the bottom of my calf over night. no loud sound and no deformities going on then most likely you didnt tear anything really bad. not a doc or an mri but i would lean more toward a strain or severe pull