Quote Originally Posted by DethKlok View Post
No one wants to go to prison. It happens when you get caught and that's the way it is. Your freedom is gone. The last words you hear from cons and CO's is "i hope i never see you again" cz it's fuckin prison.
I agree but prison and jail are two different things.

I really like 60 days in. Its NOT over dramatized. I will say I been to jail a few time for dumb shlt and I have never seen the lack of supervision. The daily gang fights and guys getting jumped by 6 other guys so often is unheard of. The fights do happen but not in plain sight unless someone wants its stopped. It happens in a locked cell. Other than that its pretty much on the money.

As far as people returning to jail or prison. It's all the time and like earning a merit badge. The mind is so powerful it wont often let you realize how miserable you are....until visitation. It's the worst seeing your loved ones is much harder than not seeing them.

We have a society where thug mentality is rewarded look at that guy that was released from jail and got a modeling contract based on his mug shot. Or idiot Meek Mills.... just to name a couple. Paying your dues is not just something to be done in jail. There needs to be societal consequences instead of party's for going into and again coming out of jail.