Mike Dolce fought in the now defunct IFL and he initially used this diet for himself for a late notice fight in the IFL where they had a fight they needed a fighter at 175 and it was basically his one shot at breaking into the mma game. he was around 212 and went from 212 to 170 in 3 weeks but it wasn't a typical weight loss of muscle and everything else. he came in looking lean, jacked and full.i've been losing weight every day, except yesterday when i had to abandon the diet and eat what was available with my son going from his CT scan to ER to admission to hospital so i ended up eating a McRat order of filet o fish and original crispy chicken and right before i dragged myself home to bed two crispy chicken from burger fling. weighed in 0.6 pounds heavier at 192 this morning. should be back in track today and get meal in before i visit my son. gonna do the whole 3 weeks before going on regular mass building cycle and if it's successful (the dolce diet weight cut) i'll sues it to fine tune this summer's cancun cutter.