Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
Of DNP to take daily and how long. Big discussion going on somewhere else and want to hear what we have to say. Why cant someone stay at 250mg a day or split it up Into 125 2x a day or won't that work. Just one of the questions being asked. Do you have to go more
I have been reading a thread for over a year on another forum about DNP and I will tell you some of those guys rave about 250-300mg a day for 30 days.
It does NOTHING for me. I have taken MUCH more for several weeks with some success. As far as splitting up the dosage. It is supposed to have a long half life, 36 hours. That being said I like splitting my dosage up throughout the day depending on what dosage I am using. So if I am taking 2 caps a day 1 AM & 1 PM. Keep deviding it up throughout your waking hours if you take more.

I have used it many times and this is what works for me. Starting very slow. Learn what works for you over several cycles.

Water, V8, Pedialyte, antioxidants are essential. I like keto for the 3 days leading up to day 1 DNP but it's not essential. Cover everything you sit on or lay on in towels. Bring a change of clothes to work with you, everything will get wet from sweet (not at 1 per day but as you increase dosage). GW has worked for me to help with cardio issues, heavy breathing.
Most guys won't openly admit to some of these doses but I have talked to several I trust through PM that cycle it like me. My body is incredibly resilient to change. 300mg per day did zero for me.