Quote Originally Posted by Trailthumperaz View Post
Excellent post, and...not complicated. The only thing I would say that has gotten more sophisticated and it still doesn’t need to be complicated, is controlling the sides of AAS. That is, more finesse with subtler compounds to counter excess e2 and sides, etc. And a few more peptides that have promise, but again, are an addition if wanted and don’t need to be complicated. The body does pretty remarkable things on AAS when injury free and I think you avi speaks for itself.
Thanks. Yes, with so much on the market now there are some extra measures available to help with sides. I'm still not sold on peptides. I do use M2 and GHRP-6 (to increase appetite).
Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
Very good post. I used to think all the compounds I could get was best, but for me...Sustanon or cyp/enan is perfect for me. No crazy dosage either. 500-750 per week along with a good diet is perfect
Thank you. Most ppl can get great results with just the basics as you said. They think they need to take 50 different things because others do. No need to overdue. Start small, start simple, see how your body responds and take the bare minimum if you respond well. No need for more.