Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
Pics are in my thread brother. I understand what your saying. Most are full of shit. Avatar is a way to express yourself. I enjoy seeing the different avatars I feel it gives a glimpse into their personality. Nothing wrong with calling a guy out if done respectfully.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
A lot of us have in the past we just change it up because a lot of us have known each other for years and seen pics in past.. That and I really could care less what somebody thinks that’s irrelevant to my life lol.
I hear ya. Being a noob on board is like being a new kid in school who has to get to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
I’m just curious who said they were 300lb at 5% on here lol.
Lol that was just generally speaking of things ppl might claim. I wasn't referring to this board in general.

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
i like most dont feel the need to post pics of myself to frequently. i am and have very unique things about my body that i can bet you a months pay that no one else on this planet has. so rarely will i ever put up pics for security reasons for most and second i dont need the approval. i take pics weekly to asses progress and make changes as needed. i have got some pics up here though, actually i have one with a tape measure of my arm when i was about 240 ish as well as a few stage pics. just not my thing for the most part, i am not in need of approval or gratification from people that i do not know
Yes Sir I have very distinct markings on my body as well that could easily point me out of a crowd. Nor do I need approval from anyone either. Boards have changed a lot since I was on them back in the day. Members pics showed a bit of validation back then. I remember starting on boards and I really looked up to the guys that had the best physiques. I would really pay attention to what they said assuming they knew what they were talking about.