final followup yesterday with the surgeon. says i'm cleared. said i am not in danger of hurting it again, healing time should prevent it from reinjury. said until april to stay away from ballistic exercises like rope work (too late) but weights should be fine, go higher reps at first, again until like April but that if anything feels weird or uncomfortable to do to back off and try it again in a week or two. i had mentioned i was already back at gym per PT's ok and the only thing, other than no flat bench pressing that i don't do anyway from an injury back in '87, that was giving me any issue was chins or pulldowns. rows, no problem, shrugs, no problems, just a pulling/clicking in the shoulder/collarbone area and that could be just the anchors they put in to hold the tendon in place during healing. he said keep trying it each back workout and it should come around fine, no danger of hurting myself at this point. so 141 days til i board the plane for cancun and looking to be big and ripped as i get on.