all right. i made it back and i am done haha. i came in at 248 on the dot exactly 5lbs heavier than last time and my condition was on point and better as well. so that in itself is a win. i damn sure didnt do as well as i would have liked but the competition was fierce. we put some work in for damn sure. in my second place finish the guy that beat me was about as close to me as could be and either of us could have taken it. he even told me when we where lining up that his coach and all his friends and family said i had him beat. no bueno on that one but we were both good enough to have taken it. i did win my masters class and took 3d in the open. i feel like i could have been at least 2d in the open but again the competitors were all so close we could have all moved up or down 1 or 2 spots. so i am not completely pissed off at my performance because i got bigger and better but some better people just happened to show up. so now we will begin to make more improvements and try to add on another 3-8lbs or so and tighten up a little more. i do need to figure out what the fuck is going on with my drying out. i did everything the way i was supposed to and i was on the verge of cramping as soon as i hit my first damn pose. i may need to move my minerals closer or further away from stage time. i will mess around with it and get it ironed out.

on the food side i havent went completely ape shit crazy and i will be back in the gym tomorrow. i did walk about 12 miles total on sunday and spent the entire day at a water park with my wife and kids. so i kept some of the water off my joints. i also pushed a gal and a half of water sat night through today. so that is a plus. i have eaten

cheese burger and fries (from a big joint i saw on food network)
doughnut sundary (another one i saw on the food network)
4 slices of pizza and 2 cookies
swiss chocolate chip pancakes w/syrup and sausage
beef sirloin tacos and shrimp tacos
black berry crumble
big sasauge and egg skillet with gravy

and that's about it since sat. i will eat what i want when i want for the remainder of this week and then go back into strict clean eating again with my 2 cheats a week. i am also ramping training back down over the next 3-4 weeks and cardio going in. then i may or may not take a full week off to completely and fully recover. i will cross that bridge when i get there.

i will get some good pics up here in a couple of days. got to find ones i cant be identified in etc.... also thanks to all following along the ride. going to be getting on the big stage nationally here next hopefully