Thursday

Leg extension superset with lying leg curl superset with chest pad t bar row 4 sets
Leg press superset with lat pulldown 4 sets
Standing calve raise superset with hammer strength low row 4 sets

I was on autopilot yesterday. I couldn't get untired and was just in a funk. I actually kept getting compliments on how well I was explaining things, probably because I was so blah that the information was just flowing out in a monotone straight forward way. Either way I wanted to squat and pull up but I was so tired I decided against it, I figured my form would be awful so why risk it. Plus my legs and back were still super sore from deadlifts. So I went with the workout I posted and it was decent. My hamstrings were probably the most sore and the lying leg curls were difficult but also felt like they relaxed the muscle a bit and felt good at the end. I also was introduced to the owners grandson and hes a talker like the owner so he kind of was following me around so the workout wasn't as fast as I normally go. It was humid though so I was dripping sweat from the beginning of the workout until the end. Had to cut the cardio time short because it took me extra time to do the actual lifting