let's all take a step back for a minute here and think about this logically. the man is running a mid high to high end run and even tossed in drol and is getting nothing. so what does that say? could be one of three issues right here. 1- all fake gear. but snm has both bloods and trusts where it is coming from. so we will eliminate number 1. number 2. genetic threshold/ceiling. could it be that you have maxed out your bodies limits and now you can only make small gains in both weight and strength? i doubt that one as well because you arent getting a pump and your muscles dont feel full. so i am also doubting number 2 as well number 3. receptor burnout./saturation. this is one that i believe that is quite possibly your issues. and maybe one more thing i will get to in a bit. you didnt mention how long you have been running non stop and how long you come off etc..... even hrt is going to lock up receptor sites so keep that in mind. last point is diet. are you actually eating enough to facilitate new progress and gains? since you mention stomach distention and issues, maybe you have something gastro going on that is stopping obsobtion in your guts. then that is causing your muscles not to fill out properly or give you proper glycogen to full your training.

so my suggestion would be one of two things. 1- have a good gasto doc check you out and 2- maybe do a process of elimination on foods that may be giving you issues. that and maybe cleaning out and going natty for a while to let everything normalize for a bit. switching up compounds isnt going to do dick if that's what is going on