Sunday

DB curl superset with straight bar extension 4 sets
Reverse incline db curl superset with reverse overhead rope extension 4 sets
Ez curl bar curl superset with reverse under hand overhead extension 4 sets
Dip machine superset with cable hammer curl 4 sets

As you can see I put Sunday. I didn't make it to the gym on Saturday. Lets take a step back though, got a massage on Friday and it was awesome, they let me sit in a hot tub for about a half hour before the massage to loosen things up a bit. During the massage we found that I had crazy knots all around my right shoulder blade. She was going over my blade with her elbow and stopping at tight spots to get them released but on my right side a few times she had to stop on the knots and really shake her arm and clench in order for it to release. The left side wasn't nearly as bad, makes me think it's time for an adjustment. Saturday I had to tend to some family stuff that was out of town and didn't get back until later in the day/night so I didn't make it to the gym, I was super sore though. My back felt like it was destroyed from the massage.

So Sunday I made it to the gym. It didn't feel like the best workout, mainly because I never really got a good pump. I was waiting and it never really showed up in full power. The pump was ok but not what I wanted. Either way I did my thing and last night noticed my arms were getting sore. I don't really get sore arms from workouts so I was surprised, and I know soreness doesn't mean a good workout but made me feel like I might have at least do some good.