Quote Originally Posted by jonsuppz View Post
Thanks for the welcome! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or requests! I manage our website and two brick and mortar stores in Wisconsin so if you need something I can probably make it happen. I just wanted to point out a couple highlights of our company while I've got the chance...

1. We are a medium sized, family owned company. No corporate BS. When you buy from us you are buying from real people who actually care about our industry.
2. We push quality products. Some of our top brands include NutraBio, CORE Nutritionals, MTS, Inspired Nutraceuticals, and Kaged Muscle. I've taken every product that we carry that is worth taking so hit me up for any recommendations.
3. We save you money. We have competitive pricing on all of our products and offer free same day shipping over $59. Also if you are lucky enough to live in the states of WI, IA, IL, or MN we offer free 1-2 day shipping with no minimums.

Bottom line is if you shop with us I'll guarantee the best products at the best prices. Thanks guys!
Welome to FG. Great prices and customer service.