• Join Us!
  • The idiots of the AAS community. Let's hear your most ridiculous stories.
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The idiots of the AAS community. Let's hear your most ridiculous stories.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: The idiots of the AAS community. Let's hear your most ridiculous stories.

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

The idiots of the AAS community. Let's hear your most ridiculous stories.
      Quote Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
      Attachment 71775
      This guy 49er is a fucken idiot he eats like this and wonders why he doesnt have abs
      i will say this about you power lifting guys. big waists dont freaking matter as long as you are healthy. big huge strong thick waists that move max amount of poundage is far more important to you than having a tiny ass waist with a 6 pack. again go back to my as long as your healthy comment. it is about poundage and not what you look like. so i say if you are healthy and getting stronger who cares what you eat or look like. you dont get extra points for abs during your lifts. so i say you guys are a rare exception when it comes to dieting to an extent. so dumb i would say no as long as your bp isnt 280/140 and your nose bleeding when you put your shoes on. then i would say you are dumb lmao
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

49ER is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: The idiots of the AAS community. Let's hear your most ridiculous stories.

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i will say this about you power lifting guys. big waists dont freaking matter as long as you are healthy. big huge strong thick waists that move max amount of poundage is far more important to you than having a tiny ass waist with a 6 pack. again go back to my as long as your healthy comment. it is about poundage and not what you look like. so i say if you are healthy and getting stronger who cares what you eat or look like. you dont get extra points for abs during your lifts. so i say you guys are a rare exception when it comes to dieting to an extent. so dumb i would say no as long as your bp isnt 280/140 and your nose bleeding when you put your shoes on. then i would say you are dumb lmao
      Thx bro i asked the weight if it cares what i look like it said no lol..... Alot of people take offense to my eating cuz i only show the bad because its more interesting than posting boiled eggs, i eat all the same shit everyone here eats but i eat alot of shit too lol. So far thank god i am very healthy when im off a blast like right now i dont need bp meds bloodwork has always been good.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Quote Originally Posted by 49ER View Post
      Thx bro i asked the weight if it cares what i look like it said no lol..... Alot of people take offense to my eating cuz i only show the bad because its more interesting than posting boiled eggs, i eat all the same shit everyone here eats but i eat alot of shit too lol. So far thank god i am very healthy when im off a blast like right now i dont need bp meds bloodwork has always been good.
      exactly. i say pour it on man and hit them damn numbers. i have learned and taken a ton of knowledge away from what you guys do the past couple of years. i cant really say you should do this or that when you dead lift and squat 7-8-900lbs. obviously what you guys do is working for what you are trying to do. it doesnt transfer over to the stage for me but some of the things do.
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order