today

cardio/chest/shoulders/tris/calves

10 min step mill intervals 1-1
seated calf raise ss 50x10/4ss
tibia raise ss ss40x20/4
hs incline press 45x10 70x10 90x10/2
machine press 105x10 120x10 135x10 135x10 (not my fav machine for this at all)
incline reverse db fly 20x10/4
db lats 20x10/4
v bar press downs 100x10 120x10 140x10/2

done for the day. wasnt supposed to go back into training but i was informed that you shouldnt take a week off after a stringent program and diet. you should bring your body back up to close to normal and then ease out for a small break and then go back into hard training. no biggie i only lost a couple days either way. i opted to go back to a shorter duration interval for cardio today and i will say that it absolutely kicked me in the nuts. i stopped cardio last week on tues so that was only 7 days without cardio and it felt like i hadnt done cardio in months. i got it knocked out without dying or quitting so it's all good. i got in some blood work with chest shoulders and tirs also. joints are a bit tight but everything feels pretty good. not supposed to be breaking a sweat at all with this type of training but i sure as hell did. we pushed the pace pretty quickly. i also have only been eating 2-3 meals per day and some light snacking. i have ate some pretty heavy shit to and i have been dropping weight. i am guessing that my metabolism wasnt as tanked as i thought it was and going back into gaining shouldnt be an issue at all. good stuff happening every day other than belly aches haha