Didn't do bad guys, although this is the second time I've done this show and both times the judging was crap and I have been told both times by competitors and audience members I got screwed, but oh well I just won't do that particular show again! Learned my lesson twice lol, happened to a lot of other guys too from what I was seeing in between my classes. Anyways, I still managed top 5 in one of my classes so I didn't leave without hardware and i qualified for jr nats. The other class was STACKED. The most stacked class I've seen in an NPC show in a long time. The tip 3 were well deserving. I would say I ended up either 6 or 7 in that class out of 11, I feel I should have been 4 or 5 but that's neither here nor there, the top 3 were well deserving of their placings. I take pride in the fact that I was one of the leanest in my classes though I was flat for pre judging. I should have had at least 1 more dirty refeed Meal the night before. I had 3 meals of 40g oats through out the day Friday after full depletion. Then i had 350g sweet potatoes, 6 chocolate rice cakes with 6 oz steak for my first carb up Meal night before, then 5 slices supreme pizza and 3 donuts, then the morning of I had 5 pancakes with lots of syrup 4 egg whites and turkey sausage. I ended up with about 650g carbs. Turns out I needed a lot more. I was hard and dry but flat. After pj I went and had a massive ass loaded down burger and about a lb of fries with 8 oz diet coke and then I started to fill out.. by night show I was looking pretty full and had kept conditioning. So now I know for next show to have another big Meal before pj.. anyway, here are some pics from me posing before the night show. I'll get some stage pics up as soon as I have some