Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
So a free for all is more what you believe in? Maybe an island far away would suit you?
that logic works out oh so well where you live right baby1? france? the uk? hell you have all kinds of places that have stringent gun law or they arent allowed period. yet, their crime rate and gun violence is unreal. chicago, cali dc, new york. do i need to go on? liberals are fucking blind stupid and ignorant fools that blur statistics to meet their beliefs and turn the blind eye to things that are hard fact. sorry for the profanity but the stupidity and close mindedness of these people really gets under my skin. you hate the f'n police but you want to take away my rights to protect myself? you believe the police are offing minorities just because they are minorities and you want to take away my rights and security. the stupidity of this logic absolutely blows my freaking mind. they keep it up and we get the right people in power making changes they want and it is going to be the wild west again possibly even worse.

notice my challenge again is constantly ignored? you can touch it, you can see it, you can talk to them and you can see first hand for yourself. so simple to me it's scary