Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
who cares. the truth hurts. Obama has made this country more divided than it ever was. If anyone is racists, it is he.
baby1, i have posed this fool a challenge that has no color only fact about the va and how they have done our greatest people in this country. that is a fact that has not been accepted. it is hard to dispute something that you can actually go in and see hear and feel for yourself. waste of time because you cant reason with a close minded fool.

put on the racist bull shit. i have pointed it out numerous times. all the racists are dead and dying and the very small amount of white power people are back ground noise that you rarely see or hear about any more. it's ok to have colored gay or whatever pride but we all should be ashamed for ours. i dont have any privlage that i can go get and i get crapped on a daily occurance by our gov. must be some other people like the clinton's that get this privelage that i dont know about. hell look at your gov or city employment points for a vet are much lower than that of a minority. so who actually has an advantage here? or someone applying to a college? the minority is going to be accepted over the other with higher scores.
i say it is less racist to let whomever is best regardless of color get the job or position