Saturday

Leg extension superset with seated leg curl superset with weighted lower back extension 3 sets
Bulgarian split squat superset with straight bar pulldown 3 sets
Vertical leg press superset with close grip pulldown 3 sets
Double high cable curl 3 sets
Seated DB hammer curl 3 sets
Standing DB curl 3 sets

Workout went well. It wasn't that warm on Saturday, in fact I was going to go up the lake and it wasn't hot enough but yet I was sweating at the gym like crazy. You'd swear it was 90 degrees out with the sweat rolling off of me. I didn't even do any kind of spectacular type of movements either. I didn't notate it but between my bicep work I either did abs or farmers walks. Did abs after the first 3 sets or so and then did farmers walk after the next 5 sets. My forearms weren't burning and my legs oddly enough started to fatigue. Crazy veins running through my arms as well.

I'm running low on Androcrine, really should of stocked up and ran back to back bottles. At the beginning of the log I felt like I was hitting a sticking point and Androcrine really helped blow that out of the water, especially at 5 pumps a day. I was going to go back down to 4 pumps to extend the bottle a bit but I found out I have a wedding this weekend so again gym times will be difficult and I'd like to fully use the product when I can get a workout in day after day. Anyway the changes in my body keep coming, seems like every morning I'm getting tighter and tigher and my muscles are becoming more defined. This stuff has been a killer during a cut.

With the little time I have left on the product. I replaced one of my protein shakes with humapro, I started taking ANS Diablo, and M&M Lipoburn as my final stage of the cut. I haven't touched the diet in what feels like 2 months and I'm really only reducing it 100calories but still hoping by the ALRI claims that I'll still hit my same protein intake. Lets see how this all comes together.