• Join Us!
  • This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!
      Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

Another great sale of products for everyone!!! Eupepsia Probiotic is an advanced formula that combines the benefits of Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics into one product on sale for $49.99 ($20 OFF), Forged Methyl EAA at $59.99 ($30 OFF), TUDCA for $29.99, and other staple supplements!!!

Check out this video about Forged Methyl EAA...

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!

Great sale brother hope members take advantage of this sale and the free shipping

Young Gotti is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 135
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      is Mrsupps

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: This weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale...probiotics, TUDCA, and more!!!

probiotic sale is amazing, I can tell you from dealing with stomach and digestion issues that having a quality probiotic on hand is worth it's weight in gold

might not be the sexiest product in the world but it makes a world of difference

save 10% off your order, use code: cheaper

IRON-GAME is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 463
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cocky

Level

Great sale, thank you. MA

Love2liftkat is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

Definitely some great sales items! I'm gonna have to try the probiotic! Very important staple to keep around!
      Get 10% off your order @ www.MRSupps.com with code CHEAPER

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”
      Isaiah‬ 40:28-29

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Monday Bump Day!!!

Was just talking to my wife about probiotic and how she needs to be more diligent about taking them daily to help with her bloating she gets from eating all the protein she needs to consume, it really does make a difference!!! Also TUDCA which we both take being competitors, and other wellness supps we need to take for staying healthy during competition prep.

Get in on the sale this week, we try to think of your health as well as your pocketbook with our weekly sales!!!

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Another great sale this week guys, dig in! we got tudca.. a staple for all serious oral cycles on sale again and forged joint support which i love on sale also.Its a great item to use at all times for us older guys actually.

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Love2liftkat is offline Vixen
      Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level

Several staples this week! Stock up while they're still on sale!
      Get 10% off your order @ www.MRSupps.com with code CHEAPER

“Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak...”
      Isaiah‬ 40:28-29

cane87 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i know it went fast but today is the last day for the sale,make a move if you are interested.Tomorrow we will be moving on to our new sale, like we do EVERY thursday!

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Last day to get in on the savings! Here are my thoughts on all of this week's sales:

Transform Forged Methyl EAA:

This is a great test booster and component of PCT. It may often seem a high price, but it’s worth it. So now is the optimal time to pick some up and save a third of the original price. With the PH ban, this will likely also be one of the front-runners for compounds one could legally purchase and run for strength gains. Obviously not in the same realm as Beast or Helladrol, but we’re moving into different times. However, I still view it as a great piece to PCT. My PCT of choice is clomid, Test Infusion, Methyl EAA, and forma (which you could also swap out with MHO Poppers). Those are the main cogs to my PCT protocol and I find recovery easy and gains just keep on coming or at least maintaining. In addition, I love to add in MyoSynergy Elite to keep as close to that “on” feeling as I can get with the muscle fullness and increased strength and body recomp. Bottom line, this is a great chance to save on a product you should normally want.

Muscle Research Eupepsia:

This is a great probiotic and it’s shipped via express shipping in a Styrofoam cooler with a cold pack; it’s nuts. We actually have some videos on the forum and the Muscle Research youtube channel on how this is shipped. Probiotics aren’t a sexy product or one you “see” a whole lot of results from, but they’re great. When I've used Eupepsia I can tell you I definitely noticed a difference in the time I wasn’t; less gassy, less bloated and just feel better overall after meals.

Premium Powders TUDCA:

This is a product that is worth every penny and top of the line liver protection. If you’re running any type of oral methylated cycles, this is a must have. It’s also great if you’re someone who just hasn’t had the best liver values and you want to improve them and even theoretically if you’re gonna put your liver through the ringer with some heavy drinking (though to be taken long term; not just night of or anything like that). But the point is, this stuff is excellent at promoting liver health, which is a very important thing for everybody, but especially bodybuilders and especially anyone who uses methylated oral compounds for a PH/DS run. No time better than right now to stock up!

Transform Forged Joint Support:

This one has definitely been a favorite for many, especially on cycles. You’re getting your standard ingredients in glucosamine, MSM, and chondroitin, but also cissus (which is my favorite), quercetin, and turmeric. This is a very cost-effective product and even though this is a smaller savings, it’s a tried and true product. So if you know you’re gonna need it, might as well grab a few and multiply that savings.

Premium Powders Glutamine:

Great savings on a staple amino acid. A lot of the pros still swear by this stuff in the mornings, at night, and around workouts. And you can also pick up your choice of the Extreme Flavors to pair with it for only $5 extra. As I’ve said of all the Premium Powders bulk powders line, the 400g containers are the perfect size. There’s enough product that it lasts for a good while, but it’s not a huge tub that takes up much space at all. Definitely worth picking up if you’re a glutamine guy.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER