Quote Originally Posted by Pellethead View Post
Thanks for the suggestion! Although I have done plenty of gear, I haven't done cic + sermolene. Any suggestion or read on how to dose/mix? I'm having surgery in 10 days now and am trying to hustle, plan and follow thru with everything as fast as possible. I'm gonna be in a neck collar too so already moving things up in reach. Thanks for any input
some will say take it multiple times per day blah blah i dont. you are already going to be using external gh anyway so 2 spikes a day are enough for healing and or fat loss. so if i were in your shoes i would go with your chosen dose of gh first thing in the am as soon as you get up. then about 10 mins or so before bed i would take 200mcg of cjc w/o dac and 100mcg of serm and roll with that. you can adjust it up a little bit if you want to but most seem to do pretty well at those levels. hell i have seen where anti aging clinics and aids patients are getting 600mcg a day of the serm. been a year or two since i read that paper but i can see if i can dig it up