Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
I have a very good friend who goes here and I am so happy there is a place like this for her. She feels comfortable there and it keeps her motivated. Everyone's goals are different. I guess making fun of PF is the same as people making fun of meatheads. My interest is super peaked with all the negative about it thatI am going with her as a guest soon and I am so going to attempt to get that alarm to go off as I shovel my face with fast carbs. This is just who I am though, always trying to look at things from another's point of view. Now back to my bubble...

i dont have any issues with the mindset or what they stand for whatsoever except the judgment free part. dont say you are a judgement free zone when you discriminate against so called meat heads bimbos or whatever group. also dont embarrass someone with an alarm when they break the rules. it is just as simple to have a staff member walk over politely and say if you do that again we are going to have to ask you to leave.

that franchise has also never had a single gym go out of business to date. so they have a clever and very successful marketing and business setup