Quote Originally Posted by smalls1 View Post
TRT clinics give adex for high estrogen from just TRT dosing. Like I said my buddy's estrogen was high from being on 500mg of test for a long time he got some adex started taking a felt much better and Iv done the same thing. I also know several guys that go to low T center and that's what they prescribe them when estrogen starts raising. I was never referring to tbol raising your estrogen however orals make me feel like shit due to live toxicity so could be that too. Hard to tell without getting blood work done. Good luck.
you unlike 99% of people running around are basing your anti e use off of bloods. sad fact of the matter is the 99% who suggest it and do it dont. you need estro to grow and since dex is a suicide inhibitor it destroys estro. i know people say well i only do .5 eod or e3d or whatever wacky conctotion they come up with but again look at it this way: it does have a long half life so ed dosing isnt required but again you are causing fluctiations by taking it to eod or e3d. you would be much better off doing an even lesser amount ed for a more constant decrease. i was also not talking about you in my above post, i was speaking in generalities.

also trt clinics suck ass for the most part other than getting you a script for test and anti e lol. most dont do panels on your lipids and will pump you full of dex as soon as your estro starts to climb a little. at or just above range is fine and dandy as long as you arent growing boobies or having other issues and you are better off leaving it alone. now if you want to see a doc that will take care of your actual levels as well as keep your lipids and everything else in check then you want to see an endo. they are a pain in the ass to work with but they are the best one's most of the time handling these things. again not pointing at you specifically but guys are way to easy to toss in dex and letro when they both destroy all your estrogen and also hammer the dog piss out of your lipids. that is a double whammy since the aas you are using are already hard on them to begin with. optimal hormone levels with no or as little fluctuations as possible is what we really want and need at the end of the day