Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Thanks brother. i just did 100mcg when i posted the thread. so far I feel nothing, the boys have not plumped up like when i use HCG. I will give it some time and see. I hope next week i will start to see some results.

if this does not work then i will come off TRT for a couple months and save up my script i will wait about a month and try again as I bought 2- 100mcg vials. if i feelnothing i will assume it was bunk and discuss this with the supplier whom I will not mention at this time in case i do have probs.

thanks for the input
you should have effects within 7 days and you did it correctly. it is a one shot and done deal and not instant like hcg. 1 every 3-4 wks and you are good to go as long as like you pointed out it is a good batch. my sex drive went through the roof after 7 days but mine is never really down but the most noticeable was the increase in the boys. they almost doubled in a wk. now keep in mind i am on hrt as well and i normally only drop down to 200mg a wk 2x per year and the rest of my cruises are at 300 or above. so my effects could be a little more dramatic