• Join Us!
  • Up to 20 people shot in San Bernardino; 'active shooters' sought - LA Times
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up to 20 people shot in San Bernardino; 'active shooters' sought - LA Times

Dzone is offline Super Moderator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 44.0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Up to 20 people shot in San Bernardino; 'active shooters' sought - LA Times

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Up to 20 people shot in San Bernardino; 'active shooters' sought - LA Times
      Psychopathic mass murderers, who seem like normal everyday americans
      https://pamelageller.com/2015/12/san-...ng-facts.html/
      coexist-not.jpg
      Last edited by Dzone; 12-03-2015 at 12:44 PM.

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Up to 20 people shot in San Bernardino; 'active shooters' sought - LA Times

the left and the admin are going to label this as work place violence. even though they got decked out in combat gear, and had a bomb factory in their home. i can bet a pay check that even if they have ties to a group or a self radicalized, it will be spun into wpv. again the left blaming it as usual on gun control even though it is in one of the strictest states in the country for their laws and ran be liberal democrats. smh at the stupidity of people in this country. both parties, liberals and our entire gov are going to bring about the end of our country our security and way of life.
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

bossman is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

i guess he had a fight with someone at work? another disgruntled employee.

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

This was more than a disgruntled employee..smh
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

jipped genes is online now VET
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

the libs simply blame it on guns. ..................oh and pressure cookers? no not pressure cookers because a radical islamist would not use that.

always in commie gun state or a gun free area. like a workplace. our bosses said we could not even park in the parking lot with a gun in the car. luckily that law has changed.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossman View Post
      i guess he had a fight with someone at work? another disgruntled employee.
      Ya, we dont want to hurt anybodies feelings by telling the truth, that this was an attack by Muslims who hate our way of life. Political correctness is destroying this country and the liberals like you are blind to it

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
      Ya, we dont want to hurt anybodies feelings by telling the truth, that this was an attack by Muslims who hate our way of life. Political correctness is destroying this country and the liberals like you are blind to it
      and to add even more insult to the blindness that libs show they always seem to forgot how these peace loving people treat their own. that is those that are homosexual, those that dont believe in their religion and how they treat their women. yep, the libs always forget those points during their political correctness bull shit
      TGBSupplements REP

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Lately I feel more safe surrounded by all the Russians where we live. We had a Muslim couple living in our building and I swear there was something shady about them. Monday night they were moving everything out and seemed a little off to me. I am glad they are gone. Maybe fuzo got to them cause he would loudly express his feelings when he knew they would hear him. Ok I am ramblung...back to the thread
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Lately I feel more safe surrounded by all the Russians where we live. We had a Muslim couple living in our building and I swear there was something shady about them. Monday night they were moving everything out and seemed a little off to me. I am glad they are gone. Maybe fuzo got to them cause he would loudly express his feelings when he knew they would hear him. Ok I am ramblung...back to the thread
      call it profiling or whatever but if you act strange then people should be skeptical. i live in one of the nicest areas in my city and had herion dealers next door for a while. no big secret people would roll up honk and they came out and leave within seconds. the cops even knew. only reason they got launched out was over domestic violence. all these things tie together and we should be nosy neighbors because you cant trust no one these days. i used to be if i dont see it and it dont effect me then whatever but i have an entirely different mindset now
      TGBSupplements REP

whitetail is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 413
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Look at this idiot, right down the street from me today.
      Put a dummy suit case down next to a homeland security vehicle. They xrayed it showing wire and battery so they blew it up.

https://m.wcvb.com/news/bomb-robot-ca...oston/36795786

This user has no status.

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Hope we can get through the holiday season without another attack. Unfortunately, they want to hit us during our most sacred holiday.

How can liberals support an ideology that calls for the death penalty for gays , pedophilia, stoning women to death for the slightest mistake and murdering anyone who doesnt accept Allah???? All the while the liberals position themselves as the words advocates for womens and gay rights.

Saudi Arabia has donated millions to the clinton foundation. No wonder she praises islam. Our government is for sale, and the Saudis know how to buy. A vote for Hilary is a vote for more saudi and muslim influence in America

BigDawg is offline Super Moderator
      is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Hope we can get through the holiday season without another attack. Unfortunately, they want to hit us during our most sacred holiday.

How can liberals support an ideology that calls for the death penalty for gays , pedophilia, stoning women to death for the slightest mistake and murdering anyone who doesnt accept Allah???? All the while the liberals position themselves as the words advocates for womens and gay rights.

Saudi Arabia has donated millions to the clinton foundation. No wonder she praises islam. Our government is for sale, and the Saudis know how to buy. A vote for Hilary is a vote for more saudi and muslim influence in America
      Got a bad feeling we're gonna see several more attacks near or on Christmas. I was almost relieved my wife's work had to call off the annual Christmas time bus trip to NYC. Miss going as its tradition but can't shake the feelings these assholes are going to make a statement in a big way in a crowded place and people are going to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You may not recognize your mom when you get home, I shaved her back.

I don't have an ego, i just love how awesome i am !!

is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

Got a bad feeling we're gonna see several more attacks near or on Christmas. I was almost relieved my wife's work had to call off the annual Christmas time bus trip to NYC. Miss going as its tradition but can't shake the feelings these assholes are going to make a statement in a big way in a crowded place and people are going to die.

is entering beast mode

I am:
      Awesome

Level
      Blog Entries

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!