Quote Originally Posted by rnixon View Post
Fuck it my thread won't load just wanna say I had a great back arm day cut short bc my roommate wanted to leave so now I drive but man I was out and so lazy at work I think I really needed a huge cheat and then back on track but know that's not something a coach from afar could tell me without seeing me like shit but I feel I needed that and had a few small pooches anyhow I had some good pump and posing coach said I look leaner since a few days ago and gonna pose with him again tmra... 9 more nights I think I'm gonna a be back on track and hammer twice as hard on days off not sure loose any shred.... Thanks FG you have thought me a lot and showed lotsa lol e from everyone
Sorry for the hijack boss... Over and out
Cheers
R
i am not going to scold you or tear into your ass man. i am going off of your numbers and how you look off of pictures to determine the need of a cheat. to me you didnt need a cheat at this point and that's my personal opinion off of what i know. if i had a cheat every single time i felt like i was in need of one i would have one every single time i do cardio because it makes me feel like complete and utter dog crap. the way my system is setup is so that you body cannot adapt to it and deviating from the process makes it not work properly and slows down the process. i dont cheat myself when i am getting ready for the stage because in the past when i did so and lost to people that i should have rightly beaten. that left the thought in the back of my mind that if i wouldnt have missed that cardio session or cheated that one time then maybe i would have came in tighter and beaten them. that' s the mindset that i roll with and if i get beat then i worked as hard as humanly possible and left no stone unturned. their is always going to be someone that could show up that is bigger and better than i am and i have no control over that but when i jump up there i want to know in my mind that i am better than i was last time and i didnt deviate from what i set up for myself.

now put your blinders back on, lace up your boots and stay on track with the plan. trust me, you dont want to lose to someone you should beat or have the thought in the back of your mind that you shouldnve been better. i ahve been there and done that and it sucks big time. hold yourself accountable embrace the suck and kill it from this point forward and no more excuses and dont listen to anyone else's feedback unless you get it from me