• Join Us!
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Supplement Must Haves
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Supplement Must Haves

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Re: Supplement Must Haves

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves

• Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      Not much for me anymore.

Protein- Dymatize iso100 post workout. Since it is a faster acting protein, I will pair it up with a good fat to slow digestion when I have it at other times.

Oregano oil 4 drops sublingual night
      Vit b12 1 drop sublingual 2x a day
      Vit d drops

Cq10 dropd mostly for the benefit it has on lowering histamine levels which rise due to allergies/iinflammation

these liquid supps do not have fillers and are absorbed by my body better cayse they are sublingual.

I think supps are great for peoples' regimen but they just aren't good for me
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Not much for me anymore.

Protein- Dymatize iso100 post workout. Since it is a faster acting protein, I will pair it up with a good fat to slow digestion when I have it at other times.

Oregano oil 4 drops sublingual night
      Vit b12 1 drop sublingual 2x a day
      Vit d drops

Cq10 dropd mostly for the benefit it has on lowering histamine levels which rise due to allergies/iinflammation

these liquid supps do not have fillers and are absorbed by my body better cayse they are sublingual.

I think supps are great for peoples' regimen but they just aren't good for me
      My sister is trying to get me on Essential Oils, she brought some when she spent the weekend and sure the house smelled great, the cats were going nuts!!! I think I lost my sense of smell after the twelve oils she had me smell lol.

Torres is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 862
      Achievements:
      is Livin The Jacked Life

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Quote Originally Posted by gusto77 View Post
      What carb powder bro?
      My bad , def Vitargo !!!
      And thanks to Guns , Gusto , I also use Intra MD and it does help in my recovery . I find myself not as sore , even tho my legs always get abused at the gym and even w/ the the Intra , I suffer the next few days . But it's worth it because my legs are growing !!!

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Achievements:
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Isnt there an esstional oil thats supposed to ease pain??? I cant remember but Id like to try that one for my joint pains.
      Animal the manimal

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
      My sister is trying to get me on Essential Oils, she brought some when she spent the weekend and sure the house smelled great, the cats were going nuts!!! I think I lost my sense of smell after the twelve oils she had me smell lol.
      lol, love my oils and they are helpful with so much. I carry a bottle of Lavender oil in my purse just in case I need calming for anxiety. Just used some holy basil on my skin and will get that peppermint and lavender concoction ready for my feet, lol. Peppermint is great for headache relief
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animal87 View Post
      Isnt there an esstional oil thats supposed to ease pain??? I cant remember but Id like to try that one for my joint pains.
      I just posted a recipe in the injury section for pain relief, earlier today. I use my oils mostly topically but I also take some orally to.

here are some that are helpful for pain relief. These are 3 I use frequently. I have a great line I order from that isn't as costly as the 2 popular ones out there and these oils are great.

Lavender – this is probably the most famous essential oil for pain relief and relaxation. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and sedative properties and it helps to relieve muscle tension and spasms, joint pain and headache. Lavender is also one of my top 5 essential oils for allergy relief

Eucalyptus – has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Good for muscle pain and nerve pain. Use in small quantities. ( this one is awesome paired up with epsom salts in a bath for relieving muscle tightness, inflammation and pain. Eucalyptus is one of my faves

Peppermint– good for muscle and joint pain, headache and nerve pain.

Frankincense – has anti-inflammatory properties and also acts as a mild sedative. It’s also used to alleviate stress and relieve pain.
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Check this thread out for more pain and inflammation relief with different oils and methods

https://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/t...83#post1246283

Any more questions just ask me, I have been using a specific brand for a few years. I researched brands and reviews before I found this one
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

lol, they are great! My sis works at a vet and they diffuse certain oils all day long for the animals
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

animal87 is offline Elite FG Resident
      Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 390
      Achievements:
      is eating doughnuts in the squat
      rack

I am:
      Crazy

Level

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      I just posted a recipe in the injury section for pain relief, earlier today. I use my oils mostly topically but I also take some orally to.

here are some that are helpful for pain relief. These are 3 I use frequently. I have a great line I order from that isn't as costly as the 2 popular ones out there and these oils are great.

Lavender – this is probably the most famous essential oil for pain relief and relaxation. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and sedative properties and it helps to relieve muscle tension and spasms, joint pain and headache. Lavender is also one of my top 5 essential oils for allergy relief

Eucalyptus – has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Good for muscle pain and nerve pain. Use in small quantities. ( this one is awesome paired up with epsom salts in a bath for relieving muscle tightness, inflammation and pain. Eucalyptus is one of my faves

Peppermint– good for muscle and joint pain, headache and nerve pain.

Frankincense – has anti-inflammatory properties and also acts as a mild sedative. It’s also used to alleviate stress and relieve pain.
      Thank you baby. I havent had time to check ut all the threads today. I think the Eucalyptus is what i had ued before, i need to get some of those things and try on my hands and wrist and knees. That what been givng me touble.
      Animal the manimal

guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by gusto77 View Post
      Yeah I won't for a second claim that a pre-workout is an absolute necessity. But I got to admit I love my NO Xplode ha ha. You're right now definitely a good idea to take a break of that stuff. That's definitely happening after this comp. I will look into switching up the cycle support, thanks brother. Syntha 6 is my absolute favorite tasting protein powder but I try not to use it because it's so high in carbs. You know a great tasting low carb whey powder that comes in a lot of different tasty flavors brother? If you had to choos two guns what would yours be and why?
      i have a few favs that i like to go to from time to time for quick fixes and recipes:

dymatize iso: pretty much all the flavors are off the chain. orange creamsickle is stupid (less than 1g of sugar and only a couple carbs)
      pes whey iso: pb fluff and cookies and cream are gtg (same as the dymatize
      nature's best isopure: taste is sway but it is zero everything other than protein
      true nutrition whey hydro: now this is pretty cool but they take a bit to ship. you can choose any flavor you want as well as what you use for a sweetner. they also have oats that you can build with flavor and other goodies as well. like i said though you have to plan ahead because they are slow as shit when it comes to shipping
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
      Liv 52 DS (Two a Day)
      Nac 1200mg (600mg x2 in the AM)
      Multi (wal mart stuff)
      Multi Pack (I really like arnolds)

Pre work wold be Psyched or Jack'd u UP ...... Even better TNE or Tren Base.
      pretty nice simple lineup with some protection in there mick. couple things i will touch on that i have learned:

liv52: even though it is a top notch product tuduca has been proven to be far more effective at protecting and rehabbing the old liver. something you may want to take a peak at and research

nac: another staple but i learned something about this one a couple weeks back. you are supposed to avoid taking this stuff as far away from training as possible due to it hindering the inflamatory action of training and its response. i was taking it in the am and before bed and had to switch to all in the evening because i train in the am
      TGBSupplements REP

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Torres View Post
      Damn do I love supplements !!! It took me a long time to figure out what does and does not work for me !!
      #1 Mass Gain Protein : I for one am a hard gainer, and w/ a lot of trial and error have found a Mass Gain protein that tastes great, with high quality ingredients. I don't always have time to make a meal but this way I ensure my body takes in the calories and carbs it needs to maintain my goals !!!
      #2 Creatine : I've always made Creatine a staple supplement in my diet ! With only 5-10 grams a day, usually on workout days, it fits my needs and helps on keeping my weight up . Has to be Creatine Monohydrate !!!
      #3 Carb Powder : I just recently added this to my supplement intake after a lot of help from 2 good friends here , MM & Guns , and it's made a crazy difference w/ my weight and strength increase. Was in need of breaking a plateau and found out that my carb intake wasn't sufficient , but w/ this it gave me the boost I needed !!
      #4 Multi-Vitamin : Until Recent I really thought that w/ supps and food I wouldn't need a Multi. But as most now , we don't always make the best decisions when food consumption is discussed , but w/ takin a Multi I've found my energy and over all well being has increased !!
      #5 FishOil : Haven't always been a fan of FishOil , but with alittle FishOil ed and some good old Deca or NPP my elbows don't scream as much anymore !!
      #6 Liver Cleanser/Detox : I will never again run a cycle without a good Liver Cleanser , EVER !!! Had a scare a few weeks back , ended up in the hospital and found elevated enzyme levels for my liver . Could have been a number of things, but a good Liver Cleanser speaks for itself. We'd be stupid not to have a good supply at hand !!!
      #7 Top Favorites : MY Supplements :
      Test/Tren/Deca/NPP/Mast/EQ/Dbol/Drol/Halo
      Some of my favorite " Supplements " !!!
      There's def more , these are just a few !!!
      1- mass gainer: personally i have never been a huge fan of these but at least you found one that is good to go and fits what you are looking for. if in need of a big high cal meal i always opted for a straight up low sugar whey added in 2 cups of oats some natty pb and a dash of honey. i have a great recipe for high protein pb balls in the recipe forum that is along the same lines
      2- creatine: yep another great choice already indicated
      3- carb powder: the make or breaker imho. vitargo w/protein or just straight up intra md are big winners in this area. i wish more people would try it out
      4- multi: a sway choice imo. like i asked lt, what do you guys think about hitting your vits individually since we burn through water sol and dont need as much fat sol. great idea to keep everything in your system
      5- fish oils: taste like ass at times but def worth its weight in gold
      6- you didnt list your choice of liver detox but hopefully you are at least hitting some tudca, ala and nac
      TGBSupplements REP

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Alright Guns...disect me ...

VPX Midevin Multi Packs...daily
      TUDCA...500mg daily
      NAC...1000mg daily
      B-Complex...daily
      Lipid Stabil...daily
      Xtreme Joint...daily
      CoQ10...daily
      Saw Palmetto...daily
      Probiotic...daily
      Pump Juice Extreme...PWO
      NODrive...PWO
      BCAA...intra workout
      Whey protein...post workout
      Vitamin C...1500mg daily
      Vitamin D...3000iu daily
      Magnesium...500mg daily

I will just list this for now, some well many say I take too many placebo's, but to each of their own. I take other things depending if I am blasting or cruising, I also use a concoction of the following everyday...

2 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
      1 tbsp Raw Organic Honey
      8 oz warm water

First thing in morning, and bedtime on empty stomach preferred.

Blast me guns!!!

And that is me from my past competition on May 9th as my avatar
      i like your lineup ma and i will start at the bottom because it is one of the best and one of my all time favs that most people dont realize.

1- acv: this bad boy right here does a host of great things and the smart cookie will try to hit it up 3x per day if possible. organic with pulp pref. ok so a couple bene's from this stuff. it detoxes out the body, it also kills bacteria and it also improves insulin sensitivity. those 3 things alone make it worth having on board
      2- raw organic honey: to many great things it does to note. it is a bit pricy but it is a great addition to a daily detox/insulin support setup
      3- i am going to add a combo with one thing that is missing from ma's tonic. fresh squeezed lemon. now combining the above 2 with one fresh squeezed lemon and warm water. this only enhances the above benefits and also gives a boost to digestive support.

now the list:
      1-mulit pack: covers pretty much all the daily vit mineral needs. only thing i will ask again is thoughts on individual vits spread throughout the day.
      2-tudca: liver health big time. if one is playing our game and is overlooking this aspect they are crazy. your liver does everything from protein synthesis to helping burn fat off. so if it isnt optimum you arent going to be performing well
      3- Nac: another cheap detox supp with numerous cardio vascular benefits.
      4- b complex: there is an optional added vit. an important complex that does a host of things from hormone support to protein synthesis. big time need if one doesnt consume much red meat
      5-lipid stable: cardio support. great freaking product that i have personally used to improve my cholesterol. great choice on this one
      6- xtreme joint: tendon and ligament health are also something we have to stay on top of esp as we get a little older. not familiar with this product personally
      7- CoQ10: cardio support. again most dont realize how important this stuff is or how negatively it hinders our gains and performance
      8-Saw pal: prostate health and support. dht compounds will hammer the prostate and this has been shown to aid in keeping it somewhat in check and healthy
      9-probiotics: gut health just like cardio health can make or break our gains. this is a very important supp that gets overlooked quite a bit esp in those that dont consume much diary
      10- pwo: yeah we all love em haha. nothing like getting that little extra umpfh in the gym
      11-bcaa: great for intra and before cardio on empty stomach. you have to try either the intra md or the vitargo/whey hydro combo ma. i can guarantee it will take your recovery to a whole new level
      12- whey: pretty common staple but with changing out the above you can eliminate this supp and replace it with a solid meal 30-60min post workout without creeping into a catabolic stae
      13- vit c: water sol just like i mentioned above. kills free radicals and you burn through it in your system in a pretty short period of time. nice to see the addition to keep it in the system constantly
      14- vit d: hormone hormone hormones. got to have this stuff because it does so much
      15-mag: even though it makes you poop haha esp if you let it get high, it regulates hormones aids in recovery and does a bunch of other great things for what we do

great very well thought out setup ma
      TGBSupplements REP

Achievements:
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Torres View Post
      My bad , def Vitargo !!!
      And thanks to Guns , Gusto , I also use Intra MD and it does help in my recovery . I find myself not as sore , even tho my legs always get abused at the gym and even w/ the the Intra , I suffer the next few days . But it's worth it because my legs are growing !!!
      if you arent recovering within 24-48 hours you need to increase your servings on the intra torres. go up by 1/2 scoop at every leg workout until you are recovering properly. once you hit that spot then you are good to go. mine is between 3-4 scoops on primary leg days depending on how brutal they are
      TGBSupplements REP

Torres is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 862
      Achievements:
      is Livin The Jacked Life

I am:
      Hungry

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves

• Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      • Supplement Must Haves
      Thank u Guns, I'll def up the Intra and see where the sweet spot is !!!
      As for the Liver Support , I like
      Damage Control !!! 4 pills a day and that's it . I was told that w/ a heavy cycle like some I take , more TUDCA is needed to keep the Liver in check !!!
      Something like 900-1000 mgs ed !!! There's also Liver Guardian by Pro Supps that I throw in for the added TUDCA support .
      What do u think about the up in TUDCA Guns ??? I believe it's better safe than sorry and nothing wrong w/ alittle more .
      I am also a believer in Raw Apple Cider Vinegar & Organic Lemon Juice , 1-2 times w/ water ed !!!