• Join Us!
  • This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...
  • This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...
      This weeks Thursday Sale has $78 in SAVINGS!!!

Bio Forge Test $10 OFF, Premium Powders ALCAR is $25 OFF, Na-R-ALA is $15 OFF, Powerchews D-Test is $20 OFF, and HPN Pure Energy is $8 OFF...adds up doesn't it??? I know what I will grab, how about you???

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...

Nice sale brother

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: This weeks Thursday Sale 5/28/15...Bio Forge Test, Premium Powders ALCAR, Na-R-ALA...

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

Biotivia Bio Forge ($10 off):

This is one I’ve heard a lot of people claim to enjoy, but I’ve yet to use it. I appreciate that it’s no prop. blend, so you know exactly what you’re getting. In addition to 2,000iu vitamin D3 and 5mg zinc, you’re getting an ashwagandha extract, tongkat ali, piperine, and the first ingredient listed – primavie. This one is on the pricier side of things, so picking it up while on sale would be a good move if you’re a fan or are just on the fence about it. I highly recommend heading to the store page and reading the full write-up as it will have much more detail on each of the ingredients and how the product as a whole works.

Premium Powders ALCAR ($25 off):

ALCAR and all carnitines are very important and great products to have on hand. It has a plethora of benefits from mental to fat loss. I’m not using a straight ALCAR product at the moment as I get it via some other nootropic products and get plenty of LCLT in via my pre and intra-workout choices. But this is something I do have plenty of stock in my cupboard of. Very solid product and this is a great price. Also, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if you haven’t bought any Premium Powders bulk products, you’re missing out. They are the perfect size. There’s enough in there that you’re not always running out (thinking back to the old NP 100g or SP 50g tubs lol), but they still take up very little valuable cabinet space.

Premium Powders NaRALA ($15 off):

This is an incredible price on NaRALA. I’m not sure if we’ve had it this low before (or at least not that I can recall). You’re getting 90 caps at 200mg/cap for under $20 to your door. Crazy. I personally utilize NaRALA pre-heavy carb meals along with SlinTensity to reap the nutrient partitioning benefits. I’ve just recently started taking one cap pre-bed, as well. Too early to report anything, but many have really liked that protocol for waking up leaner/tighter/drier and even sleeping better. In addition to the properties I like it for, it’s a very powerful and useful antioxidant. Very great, versatile product and one that’s worth picking up at this price for sure (or stocking up if you’re already sold like me). Goes great with agmatine, too.

Power Chews D-Test ($20 off):

I have professed my love of Power Chews many, many times. They are super convenient and very tasty. The BCAA and Glutamine chews are solid for travel snacks. The creatine chews help break up the routine of always having a powder (which I generally love, but a break is nice on occasion). Same goes for the pre-workout chews. Now, D-Test is just an awesome combo of DAA and LCLT. And not just that, but they have a special “bull berry” flavor that is the best of all of them. Seriously. A great PCT or just natural strength product. But in general, Power Chews are great if you’re in contest prep or cutting and still want something sweet. When you travel, it’s just one small tub you toss in instead of bigger ones or measuring out powders in bags, extra pills, etc. And the BCAA chews are fantastic for at-work snacks or when you’re driving. This is a steal of a price for any of these.

HPN P(3) Pure Energy ($8 off):

As I always say, never a huge fan of prop. blends, but at least they break it down into separate complexes so it’s not quite as hard to deduce what’s what. You’re getting some PeptoPro, LCLT, caffeine, beta alanine and cit mal. It’s a nice little combo of ingredients worth giving a try if you’re looking for a new pre or intra (I’d personally use this as an intra-workout).

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Bump for a great weeks sale...ALCAR at $25 OFF is a great deal!!!

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Nice sale this week Bio Forge Test is a solid test booster and d test is the best tasting supplement I've tasted that also actually works very well these are my two definitely pick ups this week can't go wrong with either

shrivelled is offline FG Newbie
      Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Bio Forge is an awesome sup that performs exceptionally well, its def a favourite for me. The $25 off the alcar makes it a complete steal too !