Quote Originally Posted by akhusker View Post
Man I was wondering why I would stay mildly warm ALL day!

I'm on day 5 of my run and can literally watch myself getting smaller and more defined. I'm taking mine right before I go to bed then wake up and do 30-45 min of fasting cardio (light, bpm around 145). Extremely clean diet. I'm liking this stuff better now than I did the first time, probably because I understand it better.
let me see if i can break it down from what i understand. most protocols you see and people suggest are to start off low and then build up their dose. well this is all great and dandy in theory but it is where you see all the nasty side effects come on(lethargy and stupid hot and no desire to pretty much do anything). this is because this is a build up type of compound so starting low and then rampping it up makes almost no sense at all to me. you are basically just overlapping and hammering a higher level than what you actually think you are. now i realize that some of the compound is clearing at various points but when you ramp up it is getting pretty high.
now from what i learned. you do the opposite. say your high level is 500 (just an example) you do that for a few days, then drop it down to 3-400 for a few days then you hit your cruise level for the duration at 150-250ish. now you are getting max effect with minimal side effects and it is still building up and eating the fat off.
now one last method that is a little slower and what you guys are doing is also and awesome approach as well. that is as long as you have patience and give it time to work. you are getting a little bit of a buildup which is where you are slowly seeing your temp and sweating get a little higher. but you are still staying in a rational safe range and you can pretty much run it for an extended period of time.

from your post above you should have a great and very successful run from what i have seen in my experience