Thanks for all of your thoughts and comments.

I do think I have an imbalance. My whole life I have been moody. I have some mental illness in my family, including one of my half brothers.

I get anxiety easily as well. I would say social anxiety. One on one or when I am in my element (gym) I am confident and good to go. But throw me in a group of strangers and I freeze up and want to get out asap.

I have never considered myself depressed. Sure we all get depressed every now and again but I don't feel constantly depressed.

The therapist thinks an antiD would be helpful with me since I have insomnia, mood changes and blow ups, said it would help with anxiety as well.

In terms of my marriage I think I am scared more about the unknown, being by myself, not seeing my daughter as much, financially would be harder, etc.

I do love my wife but we are very different people and honestly her family gets on my nerves and we see them a lot. I think if my daughter wasn't in the picture I would be more okay with the divorce.

Moving forward regardless if we stay together or go our separate ways I do believe I need to be on something to help balance my mood out. Little things just piss me off and aggrevate me. A smartass comment by someone will eat me up where as some people just let it roll off their shoulder and move on. If I try and communicate I tend to blow up especially if I have been holding a lot of stuff in.

Also my wife one time threw a paper towel behind the front porch hedges because she was to lazy to walk a few feet and throw it in the garbage. This drove me crazy and I started screaming at her.

Last fight was over some thawed meat. It had been in the freezer to long and we had to throw it out. My wife is constantly buying crap without checking the freezer or pantry and we end up throwing away food. I am a frugal individual and this is a big deal to me and she knows it is but she just stays the same.

Also she is so unorganized in comparison to me and my family and that drives me crazy.

Again sometimes I think I am just to anal and need to get over stuff and maybe I do need some anti-d or medication. Then other times I think no I am right and she needs to change her way....of course I know that wont happen.

Anyways that is where I am. Thanks again for the comments and feedback. It helps a lot.