• Join Us!
  • Why do you do it?
  • Why do you do it?
  • Why do you do it?
  • Why do you do it?
  • Why do you do it?
  • Why do you do it?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Why do you do it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      guns01 is offline ADMINISTRATOR
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 99.9%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      Awards:
      Activity Award
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Why do you do it?

i trained for about 10 years before taking the plunge, did the teenage comp stuff and did pretty well. so once i stalled out i took the plunge and i have slowly over the years tweaked and tweaked what i do. i have learned a boat load and i am still learning day in and day out as much as possible. i do so though both trial and error as well as research. i learned a long time ago what the medical community and research papers say doesnt always translate into what actually happens on the ground lol. so for me i do it for the love of the sport and competition always pushing to make myself bigger and better than the last time. will i ever turn pro? who knows prob not but i still love it and strive to the best that i can possibly be.

as for the dbol only topic. um yeah you can make freaking gains off of a dbol or drol only run. is it optimal? maybe maybe not but it is on an individual basis. our community is full of people that weight 155lbs soaking wet or 400lbs and both look like they have never seen the inside of a gym. yet they are quick to point out how this or that works and blah blah blah. hell 99% of our community cant even follow the simplest of diet plan for a wk. that's the sad part of what we have going on
      TGBSupplements REP

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/

Use code 'Baby1' for $5 off your order

tazzy21 is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Why do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by guns01 View Post
      i trained for about 10 years before taking the plunge, did the teenage comp stuff and did pretty well. so once i stalled out i took the plunge and i have slowly over the years tweaked and tweaked what i do. i have learned a boat load and i am still learning day in and day out as much as possible. i do so though both trial and error as well as research. i learned a long time ago what the medical community and research papers say doesnt always translate into what actually happens on the ground lol. so for me i do it for the love of the sport and competition always pushing to make myself bigger and better than the last time. will i ever turn pro? who knows prob not but i still love it and strive to the best that i can possibly be.

as for the dbol only topic. um yeah you can make freaking gains off of a dbol or drol only run. is it optimal? maybe maybe not but it is on an individual basis. our community is full of people that weight 155lbs soaking wet or 400lbs and both look like they have never seen the inside of a gym. yet they are quick to point out how this or that works and blah blah blah. hell 99% of our community cant even follow the simplest of diet plan for a wk. that's the sad part of what we have going on
      Always on point guns!