• Join Us!
  • Do u love or hate your job and why?
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Do u love or hate your job and why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      guage is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Level

Default Re: Do u love or hate your job and why?

Quote Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
      i would like my job but the big bosses have no idea how we do business and have decreased productivity and complicated every aspect of what we do. but i love my supervisor and co workers.

why is it the people in charge are always stupid?

agreed. the work place has changed drastically in the last 20 years and separation between management and the employees have gotten awful. its a feeling of your stupid and im smart, your replaceable attitude that just killed me.. all I ask for with any company is treat me as you yourself wish to be treated. that in itself today is almost to much to ask. your a number hired from the shoulder to the holder reguardless of position you hold. its to bad a lot of the small businesses that cared about their employees and the work the produced are gone. today its do it fast ..do it cheap .. don't complain or your down the road. it really doesn't take much to keep your employees happy but its not about being happy at work anymore just productive.

jipped genes is offline VET
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 49.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience PointsGot three Friends
      is El Burro!

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Do u love or hate your job and why?

Quote Originally Posted by guage View Post
      agreed. the work place has changed drastically in the last 20 years and separation between management and the employees have gotten awful. its a feeling of your stupid and im smart, your replaceable attitude that just killed me.. all I ask for with any company is treat me as you yourself wish to be treated. that in itself today is almost to much to ask. your a number hired from the shoulder to the holder reguardless of position you hold. its to bad a lot of the small businesses that cared about their employees and the work the produced are gone. today its do it fast ..do it cheap .. don't complain or your down the road. it really doesn't take much to keep your employees happy but its not about being happy at work anymore just productive.
      so true, everything is low bid, what these "leaders" forget is you get what you pay for. they make decisions on their own interpretations of what we do without consulting us even when their interpretations are WAY OFF!

i used to work for MJ design in the cabinet shop, we make the fixtures and checkouts for the stores. we had a thing called horizontal management. we would all get together and determine the best, most efficient ways to get our job done. the big boss man would sit in and ask questions and became knowledgeable.

things were great until the CEO Mike Dupey ran the company into the ground.
      "SHIAT BIOTCH, thats a big ass!"

A clear concience is a sign of a bad memory.

husband of the year

moose riding maple syrup drinking flanel wearing canuck wannabe