• Join Us!
  • Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???
  • Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

BABY1 is offline Mrs FUZO
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Awards:
      Blog Award
      is is planting seeds

I am:
      Happy

Level
      Blog Entries

Default Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???
      Thursday Sale for 10/2/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???
      Muscle Research Weekly Thursday Sale!!!

Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock, VasABOL...sounds like a monster is being created!!!

So starting Thursday, 10/16/2014 (TODAY!!!), we have another five great products priced for sale...

GenXLabs Sports & Fitness 11 week Performance Program $129.99 (regularly $149.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/195...mance+Program/

VPX Powershock Amino Nitrates $24.99 (regularly $29.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/151...k+Fruit+Punch/

GenXLabs VasABOL $29.99 (regularly $34.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/193/VasABOL/

Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt $35.99 (regularly $39.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/204/Thunderbolt/

Prosupps Dr. Jekyll PWO $29.99 (regularly $31.99) $2 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/164/Dr.+Jekyll/

BONUS ITEM...GenXLabs V Ripped $39.99 https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/192/V+Ripped/

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
      MA and the Muscle Research Team
      Veritas Vos Liberabit

MOUNTAIN-MAN is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 5.0%
      is Over the peek

I am:
      Amused

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 10/2/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

Sweet great selection

MuscleAddiction is offline Platinum
      Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 251
      Overall activity: 16.0%
      Achievements:
      Got three FriendsFirst 1000 Experience Points
      is Truly blessed and happy!!!

I am:
      Awesome

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 10/2/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

Thanks Baby!!! Yeah, that Dr. Jekyll is some good stuff, his alter ego Mr. Hyde is even more wicked in terms of cracked out energy...a scoop of each mixed made for an interesting kick ass workout one day, but man that Mr. Hyde is potent!!!

Andreas Munzer is offline MrSupps REP
      Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 142
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

a great week of sales here on a great mix of preworkouts ,bcca ,complete workout stack and weight loss a great time to pick up a few items to help you honest and on track as the holidays come along as know all know we all enjoy to over eat and lose track as the weather gets colder

MidwestBeast is offline MrSupps Rep
      Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 6
      Overall activity: 4.0%
      Achievements:
      First 1000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Thursday Sale for 10/16/14...Dr. Jekyll, Thunderbolt, Powershock...what the???

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

As always, here are my thoughts on this week’s sale items:

GenXLabs Sports & Fitness 11 week Performance Program $129.99 (regularly $149.99) $20 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/195...mance+Program/

This is a pretty big stack. You’re picking up Testabol, Sterolabol, Xabol, and V-Ripped along with the 11-week program booklet and a meal planner subscription. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one purchase that even reaches out to the training and nutrition side, this is one that makes it very easy for you at a very modest price point for nearly 3 full months.

VPX Powershock Amino Nitrates $24.99 (regularly $29.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/151...k+Fruit+Punch/

It’s been a while since I’ve used Power Shock, but I really do enjoy this product and have been meaning to pick some up for a while; just trying to get through the other aminos I already have stashed away. The flavor on this is great and the nitrates are a great addition. The make-up of this product make it solid for your general intra-workout use, as well as for a pre-workout use, as well (e.g. take some along with your Pump Juice or whatever else about 20 minutes before the gym and reap the benefits of the free-form BCAAs and the pump benefits of the nitrates). Great time to pick this up.

GenXLabs VasABOL $29.99 (regularly $34.99) $5 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/193/VasABOL/

This is one of the few products that wasn’t included in the GenX stack. I’m not a fan of the prop. blends (when am I ever? lol), but what you’re mostly getting here is a blend of creatine, some COP (which I am a big fan of) and GMS. There are other ingredients in there, but those highlight it.

Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt $35.99 (regularly $39.99) $4 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/204/Thunderbolt/

Antaeus is a company that I really enjoy and have loved since Day 1. This is one I’ve yet to use, but I followed it all the way up through its release. I know one of the main concerns was one (IIRC) of the ingredients and if the levels of it were too high, the potential for negative sides was there. Now I haven’t revisited this since the product was initially released, so I’m sure there is more info and research out there by now. That was the only real concern I can recall at the time and the rest was all very positive. So this is one on my to-try list and Antaeus does a great job of picking very unique products and not just the same stuff as everyone else.

Prosupps Dr. Jekyll PWO $29.99 (regularly $31.99) $2 OFF!!! https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/164/Dr.+Jekyll/

This is a great pump pre-workout (Hyde is where the energy really is). If you took 2 scoops, there are some areas I think you’d get more than you’d need (e.g. 1.5g of agmatine is above what is necessary to me and stops being helpful after about 1g), but the rest is great at 2 scoops: 200mg caffeine, 4g beta alanine, 2g creatine, 1g leucine, 3g GMS, 3g cit mal, 200mg norvaline. If you really want a pump, I think 2 scoops of this stuff is a great recipe for it and 1 isn’t bad by any means either; I just think that 2 scoop profile is hard to beat.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER