Quote Originally Posted by Hy-Maint View Post
I hate legs bc I never see any gains. Sure I am making gains- they are strong as hell, but there is no definition to them. No bs when I say I have pl'ing legs. I do. I have genetically big beefy legs...they aint girly legs by any means. But I am willing to work with Tucker and see if it will make a difference in how they actually look.
i hate to say it but if you train like a pl then you are going to look like a pl shape wise. now unless you have freak nasty genetics with all the crevices and lines which 90% of us dont. now since you are a power lifter and that's your style of training for the most part then i would assume that your rep schemes are somewhat similar to max and most other pl's with the 1,2,3,5, and 10 rep ranges. that's just me guessing that's how you train. take a peak at how i train my legs and maybe you can add in some of the rep and training routines i use to get them to split to more of your liking. i started out just like that also, i had monster legs all the way around with absolutely zero seperation and i never did more than 10 reps ever. i changed up to what i do now and not only did they get much larger but i developed all the lines and deep crevices as well. funny thing is i can still move some pretty silly weights even at the higher end of the rep ranges