Quote Originally Posted by juiceman View Post
Ok i like what im reading but, i wanna argue something, and i want the more experienced guys to answer this. Isnt dbol........dbol. No matter what brand its the chemical Methandrostenolone. So this being said how does different brands effect people in different ways. This to me is saying that the sources are mixing different chemicals or something.

K when you take a aspirin you take name brand aspriin, now for some reason you take a no name ibuprofen. Now you dont notice any difference but same out come but there two different brands.

My point here guys is there is no way different brand yield different results. Its really cut and dry, the lab either put a different raw in there, the raw powder itself isnt dbol, or who the hell knows lol ?

When it comes down to it Methandrostenolone will give same results on an individual as it always has no matter what brand it is what form etc etc......doesnt mean to say other labs or people dont add different things or raws are exactly what there supposed to be so yah thats my 2 cents.

Not to mention Methandrostenolone will have different effects from person to person so dont get mixed up on above point i said individual.
well i am not going to argue that their are some slimy mfers out there but think about this alittle bit: 1-your body changes from cycle to cycle and from year to year does it not. 2- compounds that were your work horses when you first started dont give you the same exact zing they did the 1st 2d or 3d time. some people's stomach's change and that's where the gut issues come from and some people get to the point where they dont tolerate certain compounds anymore. so to point out what you are saying from company to company it doesnt always have to have the same affect unless it is on the same cycle or taken in realitively the same time frame. something that some of you also dont take into account is that different companies also use different fillers in making tabs and coating tabs etc.... these can also have adverse affects on some users and it isnt the actual active ingredients that are causing the issues. coating on tabs can also do the same thing as fillers. my advice, if a compound isnt agreeing with you or you arent responding weigh the risk to the reward or just stop using the freaking compound.