So, as many of you know I am a DC Disciple, training DC since 2001. It has done everything that I could ask and more, and took me to 300 pounds plus with still a hint of abs. I have learned about diet, dedication, sacrifice and pushing past physical and mental barriers that I never thought I could. I want to thank Dante Trudel, you are the man in my book as far as training is concerned. Your word is gospel to me, thank you my Brother.

With that being said, I am now 52 years old and years of lifting heavy slag iron have taken their toll on my joints and ligaments. I am physically a wreck, massage and taking care of myself are just not enough these days. I need a change.

I am a student of this game, I read and absorb. I test on myself and do many things behind the scenes that I never talk about. But I also look at what others have done and accomplished and recognize someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk. Someone here over my time here that has earned my respect is guns01. The guy knows his stuff, he is smart and he knows that diet is the key. The difference between us is I am low volume and heavy weights and he is a high volume guy. But I reached out and asked him for some advice and help with a high volume approach and I received more then I could ever ask. I got not only advice, but a complete 4 day routine laid out for me. Guns01, thank you for doing that, it means the world to me.

So starting Monday the 19th, I am going to train high volume based on his advice. I may even start a log but I wanted to post this to do two things. One is to give huge props to guns01 and the second is to let people know that even an old dog can learn new tricks. I will post up how things are going and answer questions on the differences between the two styles if anyone has them.