TweetDreamy Chocolate Coconut Cream Muffins
These decadent muffins make a great snack, dessert, or breakfast treat. With a healthy dose of fiber and protein in each muffin, theyre sure to keep you full for longer, too!
¼ cup canned coconut milk (use the solid portion)
¼ cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 scoop Whey Protein Shake
¼ cup xylitol
3 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
1 teaspoon baking powder
Optional Add-Ins: chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place 8 silicon cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
3. Whisk together the first 3 ingredients until smooth.
4. Add the remainder of ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Spoon muffin batter in each liner until each liner is about 2/3 full.
6. Bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes.
7. Let muffins cool on wire rack then enjoy!
Makes 8 servings. 1 serving = 1 muffin (without optional add-ins)
Disclaimer: Steroid use is illegal in a vast number of countries around the world. This is not without reason. Steroids should only be used when prescribed by your doctor and under close supervision. Steroid use is not to be taken lightly and we do not in any way endorse or approve of illegal drug use. The information is provided on the same basis as all the other information on this site, as informational/entertainment value.
Please take the time to read these threads!
Fitness Geared Shoutbox rules
FG member signature rules
Fitness Geared Forum Rules