• Join Us!
  • damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

im thinkin of strting a 10 am dbol bridge ,when can i start it ,im on the second week of my clomid ,can start it now or wait till clomid is over then start ,also how long did u guiys run it for ,i was readin g billoy post saying he had his levels checked after and was pretty much recovered !anyone ?

Lift Chief
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

You should run the dbol bridge with clomid- the whole point it to try and minimize muscle lost post cycle... i'd start it asap if you decide to do it.

I would try it and see for yourself how you do-- Best way to know if something works for you or not is to try it out...

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

you can read the threads, but they're more of a pissing match than anything else.

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

ya after like the second page its full out brawl between billy and fonz against big cat and bobbo or wahtever the fuck hos name is .ok jumpin on it tomm morn .how long can i use this bridge for bro till next cycle ??

The REAL Bobo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !

Originally posted by big N
      im thinkin of strting a 10 am dbol bridge ,when can i start it ,im on the second week of my clomid ,can start it now or wait till clomid is over then start ,also how long did u guiys run it for ,i was readin g billoy post saying he had his levels checked after and was pretty much recovered !anyone ?
      How is it confusing. I think the basic summary is that even at 10mg, D-bol is still suppressive. Bridging is supposed to ease you back but I think its a myth because all tehy have based their evidence on is a slighlty decresed plasma LH level. Test was still signifigantly suppressed is the study they posted but they refuse to acknowledge this. Also since we all know Anavar is less suppresive then D-Bol in nature, I posted a study showing that even an extremely low dose of Anavar (2.5mg) suppressed you. So in conclusion a substance is at 4x times less in dose and less suppressive by its nature (anavar) still will shut you down. So how can you justify taking D-Bol? By all scientific reason you can't.

EDIT: BTW, your taking advice from someone who didn't even know Var was less suppressive. When it comes to altering your natural hormone levels, I think we want a good credible source for recommendations. He is not.

CJWolf
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

i don't think he ever said that he didn't realize that anavar was less suppressive, he's voiced that before.

And while you may say that, my test serum levels recovered to 85% when running 10 mg of dbol in the AM along with clomid post cycle ... was it worth it? i don't really know if it helped me at all, but i did recover almost completely while taking dbol, and was tested twice during the 2 months of the bridge.

BIG N
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

confucing i meant by everyone yelling at each oitehr and stuf .he said he had his levels checked and all ws good ,even my liitle ssiter know svar is far less supressive then dbol .so i sure he knew or just didnt awsner.either way ,i think i might try it and see for my self .

The REAL Bobo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by CJWolf
      i don't think he ever said that he didn't realize that anavar was less suppressive, he's voiced that before.

And while you may say that, my test serum levels recovered to 85% when running 10 mg of dbol in the AM along with clomid post cycle ... was it worth it? i don't really know if it helped me at all, but i did recover almost completely while taking dbol, and was tested twice during the 2 months of the bridge.
      You could of had 100% recovery with HCG/Nolva/Clomid in half the time and been back on another cycle before you finished your bridge. Sorry but having 15% of my total serum testosterone suppressed isn't worth it to me.

And he didn't know because he took 30 minutes to answer that D-Bol was. That was after I posted it in here.

The REAL Bobo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Originally posted by big N
      confucing i meant by everyone yelling at each oitehr and stuf .he said he had his levels checked and all ws good ,even my liitle ssiter know svar is far less supressive then dbol .so i sure he knew or just didnt awsner.either way ,i think i might try it and see for my self .
      I understand. I hate when it comes to be a pissing match but he refuses to look at several factors that are crucial in his own arguement. He also said they were below baseline but for his AGE it was acceptable. Sorry that doesn't cut if for me. Plus when it comes to my body I don't "trust" someone else because they say it worked. I would rather look at the scientific evidence at hand. When there are other options that will provide 100% recovery in less time, the choice seems simple to me. By like I sad on page ! I think, it is your choice. I'm just trying to get the facts out so people cazn make a smarter and more informed decision.

Plucks is offline Established Member
      Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 319
      Overall activity: 0%
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Hey Bobo quick question for you, and for anyone for that matter. What is the the normal dosage for the Clomid/nolva/HCG. I am preparing to start my 2nd cycle and i know my last post with clomid was horrorable. If this is suppose to be better i would like to try it. Can you post the way a persons post cycle should be like?
      Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Fonz is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 301
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Default Re: Re: damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !

Originally posted by The REAL Bobo
      How is it confusing. I think the basic summary is that even at 10mg, D-bol is still suppressive. Bridging is supposed to ease you back but I think its a myth because all tehy have based their evidence on is a slighlty decresed plasma LH level. Test was still signifigantly suppressed is the study they posted but they refuse to acknowledge this. Also since we all know Anavar is less suppresive then D-Bol in nature, I posted a study showing that even an extremely low dose of Anavar (2.5mg) suppressed you. So in conclusion a substance is at 4x times less in dose and less suppressive by its nature (anavar) still will shut you down. So how can you justify taking D-Bol? By all scientific reason you can't.

EDIT: BTW, your taking advice from someone who didn't even know Var was less suppressive. When it comes to altering your natural hormone levels, I think we want a good credible source for recommendations. He is not.
      One problem with the anavar.

Its has a very long bi-phasic half-life. 9hrs.

Funny how BC and yourself forgot to mention this yesterday in that rather big thread.

And why wasn't I IM'ed?

Thats not honourable at all IMO. You proceeded to flame away while I wasn't present. Thats pathetic.

Btw, Methadrostenelone's half-life is 3.2-4.5hrs.

Making it 2-3 times faster clearing than anavar.

Yet, you see Anavar in the same light as Dball in HPTA suppression?

LOL

You guys need to get out and get some bloodwork done ASAP.
      Until then, neither myself nor anybody else will take you seriously.

Fonz

Fonz is offline Rookie Member
      Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 301
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Level

Originally posted by The REAL Bobo
      You could of had 100% recovery with HCG/Nolva/Clomid in half the time and been back on another cycle before you finished your bridge. Sorry but having 15% of my total serum testosterone suppressed isn't worth it to me.

And he didn't know because he took 30 minutes to answer that D-Bol was. That was after I posted it in here.
      Sorry, Thats complete BS.

If you run Fina or Deca(19-Nortestosterone derrivatives), its going to take you FAR, FAR longer to recover.

Hence where the Dball bridge comes in handy.

Fonz

The REAL Bobo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Once again Fonz shows his brilliance by forgetting that D-bol aromatizes to 17-methyl-estradiol. Fonz do you know how long the half life of 17-methyl E2 is? Didn't think so. It's 2 days. You seem to forget that 17-methyl E2 is more potent than E2 and when this is above physiological levels is suppresses HPTA. You seem to forget that HUGE fact. You consistently forget to look at its metabolites. But it seems no matter how many times bring this up, you seem to disregard it.

Efficacy of a 3-substituted versus 17-substituted chemical delivery system for estradiol brain targeting.

Brewster ME, Druzgala PJ, Anderson WR, Huang MJ, Bodor N, Pop E.

Pharmos Corp., Alachua, FL 32615.

Brain-targeted delivery of estrogens has been achieved by a chemical delivery system (CDS) in which a molecular targetor (1-methyl-1,4-dihydronicotinate) was attached to the 17-alcohol of estradiol. Optimization of this effect was attempted with the isomeric 3-phenol ester. Estradiol 3-nicotinate was prepared with nicotinic anhydride, which selectively acylated the phenol position. Methylation and reduction gave estradiol 3-(1-methyl-1,4-dihydronicotinate) of the 3-E2-CDS. Theoretical and electrochemical investigation indicated that the 3-E2-CDS was more stable to oxidation than was the prototype 17-ester (17-E2-CDS). Systemic administration of the 17-E2-CDS produced high levels of the corresponding quaternary salt in the brain of rats, which disappeared with an estimated half-life of > 2 days, but 3-E2-CDS dosing resulted in no significant quaternary salt trapping. Pharmacological activity was potent and sustained after 17-E2-CDS dosing but transient after 3-E2-CDS administration. Thus, the 3-E2-CDS reduced the rate of weight gain in male rats but to a lesser extent and for a shorter duration than did the 17-E2-CDS. Similar effects were seen on pituitary hypertrophy, reduction in serum androgen concentrations, and involution of prostate and seminal vesicles. The results of these studies suggest that placement of the targeting ester at the phenol position increases dihydropyridine stability but, at the same time, reduces brain sequestration.

BTW- Does Var aromatize like D-Bol? Does its metabolites cause suppression like D-Bol? Dont think so.

Until you recognize the huge holes in your thoery, its nothing but incomplete babble.

The REAL Bobo
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Default Re: Re: Re: damn reading bout the dbol bridge is cofusing !

Originally posted by Fonz
      One problem with the anavar.

Its has a very long bi-phasic half-life. 9hrs.

Funny how BC and yourself forgot to mention this yesterday in that rather big thread.

And why wasn't I IM'ed?

Thats not honourable at all IMO. You proceeded to flame away while I wasn't present. Thats pathetic.

Btw, Methadrostenelone's half-life is 3.2-4.5hrs.

Making it 2-3 times faster clearing than anavar.

Yet, you see Anavar in the same light as Dball in HPTA suppression?

LOL

You guys need to get out and get some bloodwork done ASAP.
      Until then, neither myself nor anybody else will take you seriously.

Fonz
      So that means if you take 10mg of D-bol it would take 9+ hours (approximate) for you to achieve around 2.5mg systematically. Guess what? Thats still suppressive. For you to actually debate that D-Bol is less suppressive is shocking and laughable.

I tihnk I'm about finished here. If you find anything to actually proves your theory, other than people's opinion, please post it. Until then, I'm out.

Billy_Bathgate
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

• Get the Fitness Geared
        Forum App Now!

LOL your a joke bobo. Sorry I have a life, I dont sit around and wait for you to make replies so ya I did take 30min to reply, but no I wasnt sitting here thinking of it.

BC didnt prove anything yet. Here are facts he gave me (which I do agree with BTW)

1) ~ half life of e2 is 2 days
      2) dbol does aromatise
      3) e2 is suppress
      4) dbol is a supressive steroid

Big fucking deal. Thats not news to anyone on this board.

If you want to prove it then show this:

1) The amount of e2 from a low dose such as 10mg Dbol
      2) The amount present in ~20hrs
      3) The amount of e2 nessicary to cause SIGNIFICANT supression

IVe outlined this many times and still nothing. You and BOBO keep dodging this. IF you want to DISPROVE it then fucking do it.

Until then, myself who has done it many times along with numerous others can sit back and laugh at your errogant asses for trying to disprove something not only that you CANT, but havent even tried and refuse to listen to the fact that maybe it does work if there are people that had blood work that it did work.

You wont me to prove it? WEll I told you I have blood work. Believe me, If I had a study done directly on 10mg AM dbol it would have been posted already.

You want to talk about fucking anavar. Its not the same fucking thing. The half life is much longer. By using the AM bridge theory, it wouldnt work anyways. So why the fuck talk about it? So what if its less supressive. Do you not think I know that Dbol is more suppressive if compared on exactly equal basis? What in the FUCK do you think the whole purpose of the AM bridge is for? Why the FUCK dont you think that you have to take it only at a certain time. You are cheating the fucking system thats why. ITs no longer on the same playing field. You are more or less sneaking it in their before your body can detect it ENOUGH for shutdown.

How can you not understand that? You bring ignorance to another level.

Dont bother asking me to show you studies. I dont have any and dont care. My blood work shows its just fine. You dont have a god damn bit of evidence the other way because you cant answer my 3 bolded questions.

So you know what, maybe I cant prove it on paper, but you cant disprove it on paper either.

I at least (with others) have blood tests showing it does. Untill you do it and show that you have negative blood tests...why dont you both just shut up.