• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
    Tweet
    View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. baby1's Blondie Protein Bars

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      I posted a recipe yesterday and I ended up changing it all up based on what I had in the house. So I will take credit for my own new creation. They are pretty tasty and I will figure out calories later when I have a chance, and post them. You can use whatever brands you have but I use all organic ingredients, except the whey. Next time I will try with a different kind of flour but all I had on hand was regular unbleached white flour

Name:  17097758_883522725121411_5545752631460877506_o.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  56.2 KB

Categories
      Uncategorized
    2. baby1's Blondie Protein Bars

Makin up a batch today and tweaking it by cutting the sugar and using honey instead of agave. Will report back! Using my newest protein go to...Tera's Grassfed Whey Bourban Vanilla protein powder and gf flour
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    3. Amino acids and their significance for fat burning

a share from my searches...

Amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements play a significant role in weight loss.
      Whether we gradually put on weight or stay slim generally depends on our hormones. And herein lays the key to weight loss: the systematic supplementation of certain amino acids allows us to stimulate the body to produce enough fat-burning hormones – in a natural manner and in harmony with the body's needs.

One important fat-burning
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    4. Peace over principle

I value both... In some instances, I have chosen inner peace over principle. I had an experience recently where my first reaction was to go with principle and then within seconds, I chose peace. Everything turned out good, and a lesson learned for me. I have shared this with others, and have gotten different reactions.

"You should of this, or I would have that". If I would have chosen to argue, based on principle, I would have expended energy that doesn't make ...
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    5. Just the facts

Name:  the-fewer-the-facts-the-stronger-the-opinion-quote-1.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  31.9 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.