• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
    Tweet
    View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. watcha listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Our daughter listens to her rap and had me listen and watch this. I am open to all music and this was a great thing that this Rapper did. Song is catchy too

YouTube
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    2. the benefits of collagen (part 3 of 3): preventing Leaky Gut Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      the benefits of collagen (part 3 of 3): preventing Leaky Gut Syndrome

Name:  SIDEBYSIDE_NOBACKGROUND_noBLACKhole-PNG.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  18.1 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    3. Men hold secret to protect women from multiple sclerosis

Science Daily

Men are much less likely to get multiple sclerosis (MS) than women and one reason is that they are protected by high levels of testosterone.

Scientists have now discovered how it works. Using a mouse model of MS, they have identified a guardian molecule -- triggered by testosterone -- that appears to protect males from disease. When female mice with disease are treated with this protective molecule, their symptoms were eliminated, reports a new study
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    4. the benefits of collagen (part 2 of 3): appetite reduction

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
      the benefits of collagen (part 2 of 3): appetite reduction

Name:  SIDEBYSIDE_NOBACKGROUND_noBLACKhole-PNG.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.1 KB

Most people don't realize that supplementing with collagen can help you burn fat and lose weight without making any other changes.

Here are five ways that collagen helps you lose weight.

1. Collagen protein may be helpful for weight loss as it provides a source of protein that helps in maintaining fullness and promoting weight loss
      2. Collagen is more filling
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    5. Vagus Nerve, excellent info

I have been reading, a lot, on this for quite awhile. This is a recent article that has so much information in it. It also talks about the vagus nerve and endocrine system. Take the time to read and I think you will take some good stuff away from this. I am posting the link beacuse this is pretty long. I am a firm believer in a primary cause to many things. The Vagus nerve affects a whole lot

Vagus Nerve Stimulation and Symptoms of Vagus Nerve Disorders
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.