• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
    Tweet
    View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. watcha listening to?

[QUOTE=BABY1;1345791][]YouTube
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    2. 5/2 Pump Day

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Good morning lovely people! Happy pumpday Do your thang

Name:  50baee12ce112cd61cca3c97fc770670--workout-quotes-fitness-quotes.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  14.6 KB

Name:  DaeSwteVwAEsW7o.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  Db221K-WAAAy116.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  42.4 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    3. Geese

We get bombarded with them where we live. We have a goose patrol guy who comes around with his dog and he also shakes an empty gallon filled with rocks. This keeps the geese away, and costs us over $7000 a year. Now this sounds like a fantastic career! Hang with your dog, shake rocks, dress how you want and make some good money. Well either he isn't coming or the geese are no longer frightened. I think I am taking over!

They have been honking up a storm and hanging out on our patio.
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    4. watcha listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlBTPITo1I
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    5. Tuesday 5/1 Great or Mediocre?

Happy May! Let's get some flowers growing. already! Have a Day!

I say this to my daughter when she trains! I also say "READY! SET! GO!" I annoy the shit out of her but I know I am planting seeds.

People...if you want to be mediocre, it is perfectly fine. If not? Well, you know the drill!

Name:  c166ac52574f74cc951a5cc1b04d96dc-tuesday-motivation-quotes-inspiration-quotes-motivation.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  16.5 KB

Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 164
Size:  6.4 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.