• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
    Tweet
    View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. GW501516 log

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
      Smooth energy all day. It does help with the craving of snacks during the day. There is no rush of energy and no let down. I can be on this all the time with no problem
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    2. baby1 daily morning trainer

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    3. Meal prepping help

Who consistently does this? Do you just do it 1 day a week? Any tips would be appreciated. he thing with me is I do not really like things reheated in a microwave. It is mostly the meat, I think t tastes funky when reheated in the micro.
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    4. What kind of "diet" do u follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
      Because of a health scare I had a few months back, I had to really look at my diet and the amount of food I was eating and what type of food I was eating.
      I now follow a lower carb and lower fat diet now. My cholesterol was through the roof before this (mostly genetics) but has came down to the lower 100's. I eat very low fats through the day, but my dinner has a more liberal amount to keep me full and from snacking.
      How bout everybody else?
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    5. Herbal Teas

Been drinking Everday Detox and it has a good taste. Love this brand of teas.

Name:  51LrZscOkQL.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  62.0 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.