• Join Us!
  • Join Us!

• Get the Fitness Geared Forum App Now!

• Join Us!
  • Join Us!
  • You have 1 new Private Message Attention Guest, if you are not a member of Fitness Geared - Body Building & Fitness Community, you have 1 new private message waiting, to view it you must fill out this form.
    Tweet
    View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thankful 365 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by BABY1 View Post
      Not just 1 day a year. Thanks FG family! Fuzo has given me a great resource here and the chance to make some good friends even if we don't agree on things still like ya
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    2. Detox your pineal

Ha..gotcha! Some more good spiritual shit from my vault. Any poking fun is just ignorance. Bottoms up! Give some 3rd eyes kissesand a melatonin boost for ya

Name:  17903439_10155266300672792_2710036617528446410_n.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  60.8 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    3. Release Tension With a Psoas Reset

Simple and effective

The poor psoas often gets blamed as a common culprit when it comes to issues in the body. From postural stability and hip function to breath and emotional resiliency, the psoas plays a major role in our performance. And if it ain’t happy, you’re not going to be either.

When people try to address psoas issues, conventional wisdom says one of two things.

Categories
      Uncategorized
    4. Detox your pineal

Ha..gotcha! Some more good spiritual shit from my vault. Any poking fun is just ignorance. Bottoms up! Give some 3rd eyes kissesand a melatonin boost for ya

Name:  17903439_10155266300672792_2710036617528446410_n.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  60.8 KB
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    5. The GAPS Diet: Help for Food Allergies and Gut Issues?

The GAPS diet (also known as the “Gut and Psychology Syndrome” diet) is a temporary, intensive, intestinal-healing diet that soothes the gut lining in order to help a variety of conditions. Those who have tried it report it helping autism, A.D.D., A.D.H.D, dyspraxia, depression, schizophrenia, and, as was the case with my son, food allergies.

If you’ve heard of GAPS before, you might be wondering what the diet really is. If you’ve browsed GAPS diet food lists at any point, you may have
      Categories
      Uncategorized
    Pro Wrists Straps
    Join us
    About us
    www.Fitnessgeared.com is a Bodybuilding Fitness health & Training Discussion forum for all levels from beginner to advanced. We offer everything from Nutrition, Supplements, Fat Loss, Weight Training, Dieting, to achieve your goals to get in the shape you want.